Misunderstandings

C H A P T E R # 6

I got up the the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slowly sat up, and walked over to my bathroom. I splashed some water in my face to wake me up. I got absolutely no sleep last night, I kept thinking about how I was gonna visit my dad. No matter how hard I mtried to go sleep I continued to think of how I'd react to see his lifeless body on that hospital bed. Eventually I went to sleep.

I walked over to my closet an picked out my outfit for today. I decide to wear a pink floral dress outlined in black, and with my black sneakers.

I hoped in the shower. I turned it on letting the jet streams hit my skin. I thoroughly washed my hair. I turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around me.

I went over to my sink, got out my blow dryer, and started drying my hair. Once my hair dry I let my naturally wavy hair fall down past my shoulders. Still in my towel, I walked out of the bathroom, to go to my room and change into my outfit.

I was about to take off my towel, when I looked up saw Trevor staring at me. I screamed, as held my towel tighter around my body.

"Aww it was getting good" he smirked happy that he almost saw me naked.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!" I yelled.

"Calm down girl, your mom let me up" he said thinking that would make me calm down.

"Ok why would my mom do that?" I questioned

" 'Cause we're friends" he answered

"No we're not"

"Oh I wanted to start off as friends, but if you want to be more-"

"NO! I don't. Why are you even in my house?"

"We're friends now, So I thought I'd pick you up and we'd go to school together" he smiled

"Well I already have a ride with Adrianna, So I'll have to turn down your offer"

"Adrianna can't pick you up she has to drive with her step brother to school" he said

"How do you know that?" I looked at him suspiciously

"She texted you" he said holding up my phone.

"You read my text messages!" my eyes grew wide.

"Well if it make you feel better I only read your conversation with Adrianna" he defended

"Just leave! I don't need a ride from you. I have a car"

"Ooh about your car your mom had her friend take your car into the shop, because you needed your tires changed out. You're in luck because my offer is still there" he smirked.

Just my luck, now I gotta take a ride with this dumbass.

"Fine. Now get out my room and wait for me downstairs" I pointed to the door, trying to show him the door. I walked over to the door and opened it for him

"Come on I thought we could have some fun, before we go to school" he looked me up then down. Ugh I hated when guys did that.

"No! not now or ever" I bent over to pick up his jacket from the floor and give it to him.

"Here's your jacket now leave"

He walked over to me and whispered in my ear "Your ass looks great"

"OUT!" I yelled at him, them pushed him out the door, slammed it shut.

I cursed myself for picking the smallest towel in the bathroom.

~

We arrived at school, and he parked in his usual parking spot. There a bunch of people around his parking space just waiting for him. Don't these people have lives.