Homecoming?

C H A P T E R # 1 1

I get ready for school, I decide to wear a cute dress today, and my nice red heels. I was still mad from Christian's actions yesterday. He wasn't acting like the boy I thought he was. I'm not as heartbroken as I thought I'd be I guess I wasn't as into him as I thought, but he's still a douche bag. He needs to be taught a lesson. I'm gonna visit my dad today, I haven't seen him in about a week. I'm gonna make it an effort to visit him weekly. I walk downstairs and see my mom as happy as ever, she was even making me some eggs and pancakes.

"Good morning mom, what's got you in a good mood?" I ask

"Oh so I can't be in a good mood" she smirks "By the way Zendaya you look great"

"Oh I know mom" I say then flip my hair "Now tell me what is up with you"

"Okay, so last night I visited your father, and the doctor said he was finally starting to respond to the treatment, and it was working" she said happily

I felt happy tears well up in my eyes "Oh my gosh really!" she nodded her head fast. I squealed and pulled her into a hug. "Why didn't you tell me last night?" I ask

"I saw your note you left, that you wouldn't be home until later, because of your date with Christian. How was it by the way? Did you two make up?" she asks

"The date was awful, Christian and the waitress were flirting the whole time, and when I told the waitress off. He had the audacity to tell me to apologize to the waitress. I got up and left the damn resturant and he didn't even chase after me"

"So I take that as you didn't make up?"

"Well at first we did, then he went and made another problem"

"So what are you gonna do about it?" she asks

"Obviously gonna break up with him, but I feel like I should do more than just break up with him"

"No you shouldn't do anymore, just break up with him and be done with him, now eat up. We don't want you late for school, since you're apparently driving yourself to school today"

"Yep, Trevor texted me saying that he's got some important work to do in school, this early morning"

"Okay then get to it, have a great day sweetie!" my mom said

"I love ya" I said as I walked out the door, I stroll over to my car and hope in. "Ahh" it feels good to be in my own car for once. I start the engine and get going. I pump up some Nicki Minaj in my car. I wanted to go to her concert last night, but I didn't have enough money for tickets.

I get to school and Adrianna looked pissed. I walk over to her "What did James do this time?" I ask

"Oh no, nothing it's what I saw Christian doing" she said

"What happened?" I asked curious

"I was in early talking to my teacher about my grade in English, I look over to my right there is Christian flirting with some other girl. I finish up with my teacher and get closer to hear what they were saying. She was giggling uncontrollably. He ended up giving her his number and kissing her on the cheek. I was telling myself that fucking bastard, doesn't even feel bad for the way he treated you last night. It's like you were the last of his worries"

"Then why would he come to my house and beg for forgiveness, was it so he could drag me along his sick game"

"That wasn't even the worst part, get this I saw him go over to Kenzie after talking to that other girl. Kenzie was all like why haven't you called me it's been a 3 days since we've hooked up"