Dylan and Zendaya

C H A P T E R  2 7

     Dylan and I finish organizing my binder, and I'm impressed "Wow you really weren't joking about your amazing organization skills" I smirk at him

"I told you, I have a serious talent" I laugh "So do you want to start studying for U.S History?"

"Oh are you gonna reveal to me that study skills are also amazing"

"Well how'd you know" he laughed

"I'm happy to have a study buddy. Nobody these days, likes studying enough to become study buddies. And lucky enough for me I found one, who also is good at organizing"

"I know how you feel Adrianna, and Trevor both despise studying. Every time I bring it up they act like they're allergic"

"I know!" I sigh. I walk over to my desk and pull out my US History textbook. "The 1950's " I say reading the title of the chapter.

"I really don't feel like studying" I say closing my textbook

"What do you feel like doing?" He asks me

"I feel like talking" he gave me a puzzled look. "I want to get to know you" he still had look like 'why am I doing this'

"Don't you think it's weird that I dated your best friend, and you dated my best friend, but yet we don't know anything about each other"

"You have a point" he commented

"So what I was thinking was we do round of random questions, and answer them as honest as possible" I smile, he gives me another unsure look

"Come on it'll be fun"

"Ok, but let me go first" he said

"Alright go ahead" I smiled

"What's your favorite color?" he asked

"Wow, what an original question. I applaud you for coming up with that one" I say sarcastically

"Just answer the question" I laugh

"Black. Um, what is your guilty pleasure?" I ask

"Um.."

"Remember you have to answer honestly no matter how embarrassing it is"

"Ok then you can't judge me"

"Sorry, those aren't part of the rules, I can judge all I want" he hesitates to tell me . "Come on it can't be that bad, just tell me"

"I like.. Taylor Swift" he says with his eyes shut tight. I stay quiet, until he opens one eye. Then I burst out laughing uncontrollably.

"Laugh all you want, but she has some bops on her 1989 album"

"You're making this worse for yourself" I continue laughing

"Whatever, it's my turn now" I say

~

We had been playing this question game for an hour now. This hour has been filled with weird unique qualities, and funny impressions of people. Now at this point Dylan's head is in my lap and my hands are playing with his hair. There is some soft music playing in background.