Something New

C H A P T E R 26

I was at my locker, getting my things for 1st period. Once I had grabbed my binder, I shut my locker, and standing there was Adrianna.

"Hey!" She said, I jumped back was not expecting her to be standing right there.

"Hi" I said softly. She just stared at me. "What?" I asked

"So you're not gonna tell me if you went to meet Trevor or not" she sassed me

"Oh, right. Um yeah I did" I said walking away from her and towards my 1st period.

She followed me "And?! What else happened?" She asked

"Nothing else, I heard him out. We're friends now, but we can't talk to each other. That's all I have to say about it" I said then successfully walking into my first period.

I get a text message.

We are not done talking about this

I looked up to the teacher and rolled my eyes at her text. Then I got another text.

I mean it. Next time I ask you I want details!!

Ugh just over dramatic Adrianna.

I had gotten started on my response to the essential question in my US History class. Then bell had rang and packed up my things and walked out the classroom. I walked into the hallway and saw Trevor and Kenzie holding hands. Kenzie was giggling and smiling, while Trevor had a straight face. That relationship is more one sided. I laughed and started walking towards my locker. Too bad when I was walking Kenzie purposely knocked my binder out my hands making papers fly everywhere. Ugh she doesn't know how long it took me to organize this perfectly, but of course she doesn't care. Trevor looked at me, and I could see it in his facial expression that he wanted to help me. But instead He and Kenzie walked away.

I continued picking up papers and putting them back in my binder. Someone joined me, and helped pick up all my papers. I looked up and it was Dylan.

"Here you go" he handed me the papers that were on the floor.

"Thanks" I grabbed the papers from him and put them in my binder. Self reminder: Reorganize binder.

"Here let me hold your binder for you" I looked at him weird

"Since your binders all disorganized, it'll be hard to hold it, without dropping papers on the floor" he convinced me, so I let him carry it. We walked to my locker, and I open it and allowed him to place it in my locker.

"Thank you"

"No problem" he smiled at me. He has such an infectious smile. I couldn't help, but smile back.

"Maybe I could help you reorganize your binder after school, and we could also study together for the next test in US History" he suggested.

"Um I don't know.." I said hesitantly

"Come on, you binder is really big, and I have amazing organization skills" I laughed, then bit my lip

"Okay, fine I'll meet you at my house after school" I smiled

"Give me your phone" he said. I take my phone out of my back pocket and hand it to him