Making Out

C H A P T E R # 8

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting to go over to Christian's. He's gonna be so pissed at me. I quickly picked up my phone, and called him. It went to voicemail. Did he just decline my call. I called him again and the same thing happened. I guess he's not gonna be answering my calls, so I decided to leave a voicemail.

"Hey Christian, um I'm sorry I kinda stood you up. Just please, please talk to me" I hung up the phone and sighed.

I walked into the kitchen, and open my carton of ice cream and started eating out of it. I began thinking it would all blow over by tomorrow.

~

I can't believe it, he's still not talking to me. It's lunch time and I can't find him.

"Why isn't he talking to me" I groaned and put my head in his hands "He's being unreasonable"

"Well can you blame him, you ditched him for your man candy hunk of a fake boyfriend" Ana said then taking a bite of her burger.

"It was an honest mistake, I just forgot"

"Really what could've possibly distracted you? maybe his lips perhaps" she smirked

"We weren't kissing, we were just playing Never Have I Ever"

"You were drinking?!" her eyes widened "No wonder you forgot, you were probably drunk off your mind"

"I thought you weren't one to drink?" Kendall said

"I'm not, we weren't drinking, instead of alcohol we used grape juice" I said

"Oh that makes more sense" Ana said

"See so I think Christian should just forgive me and we go on with our lives"

"Okay then put yourself in his shoes" Kendall said "What if he was the one with a fake girlfriend and had sexual tension tighter than-

"Wait sexual tension? Trevor and I don't have sexual tension" I said

"Right, and I'm a virgin" Kendall said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes

"Anyway wouldn't you be jealous?" she stated

"Yeah I admit I would, but I know he would get jealous at some point. He should still forgive me"

"Really because you'd forgive if he ditched you for his fake girlfriend right?"

She had a point I would be so jealous. "You're right, but I just can't take the silent treatment"

"Don't worry he'll get over it sooner or later" Ana said

I grabbed a fry and ate it then Trevor sat down next to me.

"Hey Sexy" he said and kissed my cheek

"Hey babe what's up" I said continuing eating my fries.

"Nothing much just checking up on you" he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Thanks"

"We need to talk, meet me in the janitors closet after lunch" he whispers in my ear.

I nodded.

~

I walked into the closet and he was already there

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked

"Nobody believes your my girlfriend" he said

"What why?"

"Maybe because I've never had one in a very long time. All the other girls were just hook ups, and that's what everyone thinks you are" he said