STAYING

Rahul was numb. Army man aren't slow.

Let her take a breath and a moment to think my brother.

Aly looked at her, his smile was so familiar that she couldn't say no.

Jasmin : "fine."

Aly smiles even brighter, "please come, our car is there." He shows her and they went to their car.

Aly opens the car boot, Aly placed the shopper in the boot with car and helped her to sit in the car.

Jasmin was looking down. Why I'm going? I told myself to stay away then? What is wrong with me?

Aly was looking to her through the view mirror, he smiles looking at her.

I don't know why you said yes. But I'm so happy.

Jasmin was sitting silently in the car at the backseat, she was looking out of the window lost in her thoughts.

Why is he always around me? First I saw him at the train now here at the market, is he following me? No, how can he, he is Ragini's brother it's just a coincident.

Aly was looking at her through the mirror, he was smiling and dreaming about her.

Oh your innocence is robbing my sense, I don't know what had happened in your life that you had to face this much, but I want to be there for you. I want to hold you, take care of you and support you. I want to be your pillar even if it means to be the one you will hate. I know it is the hardest time for a woman, when she has lost her husband and is awaiting his child. But just because this has happened it doesn't mean to stop living or loving. You have the right to love again and to be loved too.

Rahul stopped the car, he was looking at his brother, "bhai her house!"

Aly glares at him.

Aly (in mind) : Why the hell he stopped here? There was no need... we could have directly took her to our house!. Shit.

Jasmin stepped out of the car, Aly opens the car boot and helped her with the shoppers, he asked her to wait at his house and not to work more than needed.

Jasmin was confused about should she go or no !

Jasmin : "but I need to.... umm..The key?"

Aly shook his head, "you shouldn't do much. Please trust me!"

He forwarded his hand and she gave the key to him.

Aly entered the house and placed everything to the right place.

After placing,

Aly : I said you before only that you should come with us !

Jasmin : umm...

Aly : U r coming ryt ?

Jasmin : Ok I'm coming !

Jasmin POV

I said him yes. He just gives me a Smile and idk why I then can't deny him !

Soon they arrived GM (Goni's Mansion),

Ragini rushed to Jasmin and hugged her tightly, "I'm so happy you come here. Now you will leave only after my marriage takes place." Ragini demanded it and Aly was on cloud nine !
.
.
.
.
.

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌻