EMBARRASSMENT

Aly parked the car on the parking lot, he helped Jasmin out to come out of the car and helped her inside the hospital, they were sitting together at the waiting area.

Jasmin: Aly you might have work to complete, you can go I will manage.

Aly shows his mobile phone, there was a message from his mom.

Don't need to come home without her, Rahul will manage everything you look after her.

Jasmin sat back on her seat, another Pregnant woman came and in Aly stood up to help her, he was fulfilling all the wishes of the women, who were waiting there alone without their husbands or family members.

Nurse: Jasmin Bhasin please. (calling her in)

Aly stood up, "okay I'm waiting outside the hospital or else they will make me work more." He whispers, but the nurse stopped him.

Nurse: you have to pay the fee for the last and this treatment.

Jasmjn felt embarrassed, she wanted to say something, but Aly nodded.

Aly: Okay fine, but isn't there another way to say it, your way is kinda humiliating maybe you should take classes in manners. Tell me where I have to pay for it.

The nurse felt extremely embarrassed, "at the counter." She said in low voice.

Aly: Jasmin you go I'm coming.

Jasmin nods and entered the patient room.

She was asked to change the clothes, she comes out and was laying on the stretcher, just then Aly knocks on the door.

"Come in," the doctor said and Aly saw a monitor.

Aly: Oh wow, are you going to see the baby?

Doctor: yes, you wanna see.

"I can?" He was shocked and nodded, went over to the other side exactly in front of the monitor blocking the way of Jasmin, who couldn't do anything as he was so excited.

Aly (while the doctor applied a gel on Jasmin's belly): What is this?

Doctor: With this gel I can put the sonogram machine applicator on her belly and see the baby.

Aly: It's not harmful?

Doctor shook her head,

Doctor: I'm doctor I have to look after my patience health even if they don't do it.

Aly (a bit tensed) : What do you mean?

Doc: I have prescription for her medicines, but she isn't taking them, I can see it through her vital information.

Aly turns to Jasmin, it was the same glare he gave to Rahul in the morning.

If eyes could kill, I would be dead by now.

Jasmin: Aah..... (baby kicked)

Aly (looked at the belly): good baby. Buddies for life!

Again a kick and the doctor laughs,

Doc: it's a good sign. Your baby, if you want to know the gender, I can tell you.

Aly: Of course it's a baby girl.

The doctor nodded to Aly fast answer, "yes."

Jasmin was happy, "a baby girl."

She hits Aly away to have view of the baby.

Doc: I will make a screenshot of the sonogram you can take it home and please look after your 'wife' she has to take the medicines on time. (Doctor bhi JasLyian hai)

Aly nodded in trance and Jasmin was numb,

She cleaned her belly and Aly got the medicines.

Jasmin was waiting for him, they were still at the hospital, but Jasmin was tired.

Aly came,

Aly: Jasmin what happen?

She shook her head  (Aly gets to know by her face that she is tired) and he carries her.

Jasmin was totally numb because of Aly, who was carrying her to the car all the way back, there were many gazes on them, but he didn't care, while Jasmin wasn't sure, what to feel and how to react.

Why is he doing this? People will talk and make stories about us. He has to understand I'm a widow and not just anyone, I don't have the right to be carried.
.
.
.
.
.
.

•  Iski wajah se kya jas ab aly se dooriya banayegi ?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Guys Jasly_Jaans has started new jasly book ! Go check it out and shower love and positive comments on her story !
--------------------------------------------------------------

Target: 145 votes

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤