COLOURLESS LIFE

"Jasmin you give me your key, Ragini and I will got to your place. Before you ask me why, let me tell you she demanded you to stay here, but I guess you need clothes to change, right. I don't want you to take unnecessary stress."

Ragini nodded, "yes, you don't worry Jamsin I will take full care that bhai won't sneak into your belongings."

Aly frowns, "oh please, she trusts me and I would never do something like this. You know that."

Jasmin smiles seeing their bounding.

Jasmin (deep thinking) : I wished I had also someone who cares for me and my happiness. I'm all alone.

"Jasmin you are not alone we are on your side!" Aly said breaking her thought.

Jasmin was looking at him with glassy eyes. How can he always hear my inner voice? What he wants from me?

Aly and Ragini left from there, they went to her house and Ragini took a bag. She filled it with her clothes, which were mostly white.

Aly saw it and felt bad.

So young and the life has become colourless.

No, I won't let it happen like this. They have ignored her and her feelings, they have thrown her out just because they found the best possible which was the death of her husband. Such cheap peoples, but they have messed with the wrong person. I will make them suffer and give her a name. I will give them unconditional love and support. I will never leave her alone. I won't leave THEM alone.

AFTER AN HOUR,

Ragini and Aly were back, Aly was carrying the bag of Jasmin, while Ragini was having an ice cream in her hand, "thank you bhai."

Aly was glaring at her, "my pleasure." He said under his breath.

Rahul looked at them, "don't act like this bhai. We all know how she could have manipulate you."

Aly gave him a death glare, "shut up!" He shouts and Jasmin let the glass in her hand fallen.

"I'm so sorry!" She was shivering looking at the broken glass pieces.

Aly made a face, he went near her and bend down in front of her, he picked up each piece,

"Don't move, I will clean it. Sorry I never meant to scare you."

Jasmin was just looking at him speechless, the way of him handling the situation and the way he was caring about her health wasn't new, but forgotten, she never felt like this after the death of her husband.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Has Jamsin also started feeling for Aly ?

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee
Lots of love.

SP 💕