REALISATION

IN THIS CHAPTER, JASMIN IS GOING TO REALISE HER FEELINGS FOR ALY 🥺❤
.
.
.
.
.

"Isn't it beautiful? I will hang it here. Look!" Aly took Sid's watch, he hanged them on the bed together, "now it's perfect, right?!"

She laughs and he took her little hand for a high-five.

There was something Jasmin was hiding since a week, but she didn't had the guts to tell me. I have become selfish, right?

Aly was waiting till she fall asleep, what happens quite fast, he looked at Jasmin, who was lost in her own world, without uttering a word he left the room and was on the roof watching the sky.

Man your love is beyond, I will never reach it, but I hope she will find someone whom she can love unconditionally without having the doubt on her love toward you. (That someone is you Aly👉👈)

Jasmin heard the door, she looked into the room and found it 'empty' she stood up and looked for Aly, she went through the whole house. But couldn't find him, her heartbeat was racing.

Oh no, did he found it?

Jasmin was upstairs, he was looking at the moon and she sighs of relieve. He is still here.

Aly hears a sound, he looked down and a car, an official car of the Army was parking at his doorway.

Aly was confused. What? Wait where is my mobile phone?

Aly turns and saw her, "have you seen my phone?"

Jasmin shook her head, which was a big lie. (Saffed jhuth😏)

"Well your or my room there aren't many options." He smiles without having a doubt and went to his bedroom first then to Jasmin's and found the phone under the bed.

"Jasmin I found it, it was under the bed on silent mode." (Ye kaam Jas ne kiya tha😂)

He looked at Princess, "okay nose, cheeks and forehead. In this order, then Mr. Bunny and..," he was thinking, "haan Sid picture."

He went to the bed and took the pictures and placed it on the cradle, "she is used to see him and me together. I tried to remove my picture, but she kinda goes mad."

Aly places everything on the right and left the room, his bag is ready like always.

Jasmin was shocked,

she hide it, but why? She had received the call, but couldn't forward it, she knew that Aly was trying to get her out of her shell, she found the number under the bed, she called them to prove him wrong, but it only proves him right.

Jasmin falls on her knees, her cry was only to hear for her, she heard the door of his room, he locked it, he won't return?

Jasmin opens the door, she rundown to stop
him, but why and would he? They don't have a relationship no, there was one.

A relationship of support, understanding and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

She has started to love him, the way was difficult but she knew she was his now, she looked for him. (Bolo Awww)

"Aly?!"

Aly was near the main door, he had opened it, but hearing his name he stopped, he turns and saw her running toward him.

"Jasmin?" He was confused,

"relax, calm down. What happened, Princess is she right?!"

Jasmin nodded, "she is fine, it's okay. She is strong."

Aly smiles, "yes, she is."

He was happy, but she was shaking he let his bag fallen on the ground, "Jasmin?"

He hold her shoulders, "calm down, what happen why are you shaking?"

He saw the tears and cups her face, he carefully wipes them away.

Jasmin for the first time reacted, she placed her hand on his.

"Aly you have a reason to return, she is upstairs and sleeping in peace knowing her father is keeping an eye on her, he sent a personal bodyguard."

Aly was surprised, she had heard that all.

"But Aly there is something I need to know, something about you." (Dil mei ladu phute?😗)

Aly was confused, what she wants to say.

"Aly I need a reason to wait." Jasmin opens the palm of hers, there he saw it, a small box with red colour, the vermillion for married women.

Aly smiles, he was just waiting for it, he took a pinch of it and filled her hairline, he pulls he close, for the first time, and hugs her tightly.

Jasmin: I love you.

Aly: I love you too.

The hug broke and Both were looking into the eyes of each other, how much he wanted to kiss her, but he moves his head to be close to her ear, "LAST MISSION," he said and left.

Aly was smiling, she knew he will be back...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chap ??

Target: 210 votes.

*NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAP*

Lots of love,
SP