THE PLAN IS ON !

"Aunty, Aly is the one who left, when he was 18, right?" Jasmin asked.

AM nodded, "haan, his friend joined the army and went missing to find him he joined the Air Force and stood there, not only for him, but for everyone else. He wants to help as much as possible for him."

Aly's mother has put all the clothes into the cupboard.

"Aren't you scared?"

"Every time when he is on a mission I'm scared, but also proud."

Jasmin smiles, "yes, I can understand it, but hasn't he ever thought to leave the job?"

AM sat next to her, "yes, once he said, 'I will leave the job for the right one. I don't want her to life in a relationship with can turn her colourful life into colourless at anytime.'

I hope he finds the one soon, then I can see him marrying his love. The sole reason for him to have a life with his family."

Jasmin smiles, "he deserves it." She holds her hand and pressed it, "I will pray for his safety and his life."

She kisses Jasmin's forehead and left the room.

Ruby was in her room.

It's been so long, but Jasmin hasn't changed, how much I had wished her to be my daughter-in-law, but destiny had planned something else with her. Poor soul.

"So plan is on," Ragini said to Rahul, "yes, we will unite JasLy."

Both have each other a high-five unknown of the fact that someone has heard it.

The door the room opens, AM turned and saw her husband coming into the room with a stern look, he sat on the bed and looked at his wife.

"Ruby is Jasmin the same girl you were thinking of becoming our daughter-in-law?" He asked her out of nothing and Ruby was numb for a moment, she had to find her voice again.

"Haan, why are you asking me?" Ruby asked, she was looking at him, but he was lost in his thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.

▪︎ Who would have listened to their plan of uniting JasLy?

▪︎ Why did Aly's Dad suddenly asked this question to Ruby ?

▪︎ Kya ab koi twist and turn ayega ?

[Hint: Questions are inter-related]

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee
Lots of love

SP 🌻