BOLD HER !

THE TARGET HAS NOT YET COMPLETED, BUT STILL GIVING A CHAPTER BECAUSE JASS LIKE MY EDIT ON IG🥺❤ I AM SO HAPPY 😭❤ SO A TREAT TO YOU'LL !

BUT REMEMBER I WILL NOT GIVE ANY UPDATE IF YOU GUYS DON'T COMPELTE THE TARGET😏

*****************

The preparation were ongoing in fullest that Jasmin didn't had the time to talk to Aly, not even a single minute they were alone.

Either Princess was with them or any other family members.

Aly never minded as he always wanted Princess close to him, he was playing with her and was excused for any work, cause of his injured leg.

Jasmin was the supervisor of the wedding, she had taken over the complete planning and was happy, she might not be their as a part still his work made her to be a part of it.

Aly was looking after Princess, he was happy spending his time with her, she sitting on his shoulders, while he was trying to maintain the balance.

"Princess I think I can't stand longer on one leg, let me put you down."

Princess shouts loudly, she couldn't express herself differently than with noises.

"Okay, I will keep standing on one leg... Jasmin!!!" Aly shouts as loud as possible.

As Jasmin was in the kitchen the utensils fallen from her hands and she runs out of the kitchen, she entered the room and looked at him, "Alyy!"

Aly smiles, "do something, I can't stand on one leg, it's hurting and she isn't letting me."

Jasmin was looking at him with an open mouth, she was having weird feelings about him or Princess as if something had happened to him, but it was just a call.

"Jasmin do something, she very stubborn. Just look." He was trying to place her down, but she shouts loud and he placed her back on his shoulders, "see stubborn."

Jasmin nodded lost in her thoughts, she took Princess in her arms and she cries as she doesn't wanted to leave Aly.

Aly felt relieved, he bend down to meet her red crying face, "aww Mera Jaan, don't cry."

He wipes her tears away and kisses her red nose.

She sniffs, but calms holding his cheek, both had closed their eyes and were bending together.

Jasmin was smiling looking at them, she was having a feeling, but she couldn't speak it out.

"Good Girl, now we will play in the Garden, Come." Aly took her from Jasmin, without giving her a chance to speak he left with Princess.

Jasmin, took a deep breath, she went to the bedside and hold the pictures in her hands. Sid and Aly you both are ruling over her, it feels like she doesn't need me... I feel useless.

Aly was sitting with her on gras, the guest were there and the wedding was ongoing, the next day would be the big reception as all the traditional rituals were done.

"Princess your mama hasn't changed at all, she is still the same person. I thought there would be something raising inside her to change her point of view, but unfortunately nothing like that. But baby don't worry I'm not blaming you, it's your mama who has to understand it. I know my Jaan is smart and strong." He was kissing her cheek and she was giggling at him.

Guest were coming out to the garden as the house was totally filled,

Aly pouts, "it's our outing date and they are disturbing us." Both huffs in anger. (Hayee😂❤😍)