HE LEFT

"Hold on!" Disha said from the back, "she will stay, after all Rahul and I will get married soon, she will be here replacing your presence and helping me, right?!"

Rahul nodded, "so true, we won't be able to make it without your help."

Aly scratches his back head, "I'm leaving in the next hour, but I will be there for your marriage."

They all looked at him, Ragini bursted out into a loud cry, "what?!" She shook her head, "you can't!"

Aly hold her tight, "shh, they called me last night, I will leave after your last ceremony of leaving the house."

Jasmin felt uneasy, her heartbeat become slow and the burden on her shoulders become heavier, she couldn't sort the feeling, she placed her hand on his shoulder, "all the best."

Aly nodded, "thanks, and you don't worry I'm there na."

Ragini nodded, but still she doesn't wanted him to leave.

Rahul and Disha were looking at him, "we did so much and you are leaving, we thought after finding your love you will stay?"

Aly smiles, "yeah, but I have a duty I can't forget it, besides it's one side love, she isn't ready. You know I will never force her. I will be there for the wedding just look after her and princess as long as possible."

They nodded, Am was hurt too, "I'm proud to be your mother, but I'm also scared to lose you. Come back, okay."

There were two people leaving the house, Ragini with Rajat as his wife and Aly for his job.

Jasmin was looking at the dull house, She hold her belly. I don't want to stay here as a burden on them, but I have promised it.

"Jasmin please don't tell them, I will inform them. And one more request if someone will ask you to stay then do it."

Why did I said yes? Oh gosh I hope he will home soon. me

A kick string enough to make her aware.

"yes, I know he has to comeback."

Jasmin was sitting in her room, she was holding her belly, "your uncle is everywhere at the same time he is nowhere, what is this?"

The baby was resting, she was talking to herself looking out of the window, "it's been a month that he has gone, but it feels like he is still around. You know I was gone for a midnight snack and there was a bowl of mixed fruit like he used to make it for me."

A kick

"Us I mean for us." Jasmin rolls her eyes. baby is a big fan of him, but why not mine?

Jasmin shrugs and went to sleep it was late and she was tired and even princess was, they fallen asleep faster than usually.

Disha was looking at Rahul, "what did Aly said to you, when will he return?"

Rahul shook his head, "he hasn't said anything to me, he has just said his holiday is over and he will be able to return on our wedding, that too only for a few days like recently for Ragini's wedding."

Disha pouts, "Yaar why is he in the army?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Target: 170 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤