CUTE TALKS

SUPRISEEEE !!!!

I know the target is not yet completed. I am sure complete ho jayega!

Mood acha tha... so thought to give a bonus chapter ♡

**********************

Aly took a deep breath, he opens the door and saw her sleeping peacefully under the duvet.

My sleeping beauty.

He moves entered the room and closed the door behind him, silently.

Aly smiles looking at her, he slowly sat on the bed edge, he wanted to caresses her head, but he fears to touch her.

He looked at the baby bump.

"Hi Princess how are you?" He starts his talk, "look what I have."

He lifts the shopper, he was carrying all the time and took out a soft toy.

"Cute, right. But don't worry not cuter than you." He placed the bunny next to the belly, "enjoy it and I have more." He said putting a stern look on his face, "princess."

Aly took a deep breath, "listen my princess, your mama isn't alone responsible, you too have to take some responsibility toward her. She is carrying inside her womb, you are at the safest place on earth."

He put his leg on the bed angled, his elbow resting on the knee, "you can't trouble here anymore, she is weak and to be strong for you she has to be healthy. This is only possible, when she takes her medicine on time." He placed the medicines on the bed side table.

"Look princess here are her medicines and yours too, make sure she takes them on time or else I won't come and talk to you. I know you love our private talks, I can sense it."

There was a kick and two eyelids were shaking, but she didn't turned or let him know that she is listening to them too.

"Okay Princess I'm leaving now, have tight and healthy sleep. Oh wait I'm coming." Aly stood up and left the room, he entered the kitchen and prepared a plate.

Jasmin smiles, she placed her hand on her belly.

Hmm so you like to talk to him, you have started to bond with him.

Jasmin heard a cracking sound, she closed her eyes and pretends to sleep, Aly comes in, he put a bowl of fruits next to the medicine.

"Princess first medicine then demand for food. Okay."

He gave the belly a flying kiss, "bye bye." He left the room and Jasmin smiles.

Her mouth was watering, she sat on the bed and took the bowl, but soon she got a kick.

"First medicine, I got it." Jasmin said to the belly and took the medicine with the water.

"Can I eat now?"

A kick

"Ahh this way of communication is painful."

Another kick.

"Very funny."

Another kick.

"Enough."

Another kick.

Jasmin took the fruit bowl and finished it.

Aly was in his room, he went to bed and falls asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Personally I loved writing baby and Aly's bond... did you loved their bond?)

Target: 150 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🍩