WANT GIRL OR BOY ?

Recap: Jasmin and aly were going to hospital. And were going to start conversation. Aly wanted to know about her.

*****************

Aly looked at her,

Aly: Jasmin not past, future.

she looked at him,

Jasmin: future?

She was thinking and smiles again looking at her belly, "baby girl."

She said and Aly was about to hit the break, but controlled about his emotions.

"Baby Girl? You know that and didn't told me?" Aly shook his head and murmurs, "thank God I said princess too, otherwise baby would be damn angry. I don't want angry Baby."

Jasmin was confused,

Jasmin: Aly what are you saying, I can't hear you.

She was waiting and he sighs of relieve.

Aly(in mind): Phew, she didn't heard me, but wait did the baby heard me?

Aly: Nothing Jasmin, Baby and I are buddies, so you better don't mess with the little princess or else...

"Ahh!" Jasmin hold her belly and looked at him, "it's not confirmed, but Sid always wished for a girl."

"Good man!" Aly said and she was amazed by him, "why?" She asked as he was talking about an unknown man to him only in praising words.

he has never come with a taunt or anything hurting her, till now he is very sensitive about this topic.

"I don't know, if I would be a father someday, even I would wish for a girl." Aly was smiling while driving and Jasmin was staring at him.

"You know, boy or girl it doesn't matter as you want a healthy child, but having a daughter is something special.

Example, I'm my mother's boy. A mother son bounding is something we too want to have, as a man I can have this bond only with my daughter, who will be my princess.

A girl comes with happiness and leaves with sadness, giving her away is pain, but remembering her gives placed a smile on our faces.

As a boy you don't play with Dolls or tea parties, you have to show your manhood playing with the ball, being a father you have to follow all the wishes of your girl, you can't and neither you want to say no, it's simple you live your life again just in another way.

I know the generation is changing, but there will always be the boy things and the girl things. I won't play with Dolls, but I will make sure my girl has power to kick into the asses of the idiots."

Aly was smiling madly, "damn she would be so beautiful and powerful."

Jasmin was totally numb, "So you have someone or not?" She had turned to him,

"you know the way you said it, it makes me feel like you have already planned everything, who is She?" She was so interested, but Aly shook his head.

"No Jasmin, I don't have someone. I wish I would have her in my life, but it seems to me impossible."

Jasmin felt bad, "why, because of your job? Aunty said you would quit the job, when you find the right one."

Aly didn't said anything, he was looking to the traffic, he took a deep breath, "I'm not sure if she will ever accept me and would be ready to move on with me."

Jasmin lowers her gaze, "Oh, well it's not easy to forget the past. Look I always wanted to have a loving family, a caring husband and a happy future. You can't always get what you wish for. I guess I had wished for so much that I lost everything. Just one thing left and that is my happy future."

She was talking to her belly, "if she feels for you and like you, she will give it a chance it's just a matter of time, you know sometimes we have to face the reality, which hurts, but for us."

Again she talked to the belly, "it's you and me, right?" She was waiting for a kick.

Strange why no kick? Don't you agree with me? (Jasmin to baby)

Aly: Jasmin this is for now, but you don't know what the future brings to you. It's always unpredictable and full of surprises, today it's you and the baby, but the next moment it could be you, the baby and someone else, a third person giving you what you wanted.

Ahh, what now you kicked? (Jasmin to baby)

(Me: Smart baby😂 Baby also wants jasly together)

Aly smiled.

Aly: See we are frnds (baby and Aly). Baby agrees to me. (Giggles)

Jasmin smiles.

Aly: by the way it princess if it's a girl, and champ if it's a boy, as long as you haven't decided a name for it. Oh hospital is there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Target: 145 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🌻