BABY GIRL !!

"Aaahhh!"

Jasmin was shouting in pain, her body was aching, but she had support, Am hold her hand through the birth process, she was there.

Ragini and Rajat had returned from their extended honeymoon, they had rushed to the hospital, "has someone informed bhai?!"

They shook their heads, "He is gone for a mission that too long. We don't know where he is."

Ragini was fuming, "it's all because of you, why couldn't you just decided for a wedding date in this time?!"

Rahul was looking at her, "who has extended the honeymoon twice?! Don't blame us you haven't helped either."

"Shh," AF shushed them, "what the hell is wrong with you. Even if we had informed him the chances that he could come were very low. He isn't blood related or the husband. He is just a friend."

They glared at him.

"he is their everything. He loves her unconditionally, he wants the child to be his, a child from another man, knowing he would never make the place in her heart he hasn't given up yet, he has given her the time to realise what he means to her." Rahul bursted out.

"Well, please let's not fight here. It's a happy moment. Jasmin is soon be a mother we should pray for their health and not give the fault from one to each other. That's not what Aly wanted." Rajat handled the situation everyone calmed down and were praying for her well being.

Aly was in an undercover operation, he was cut off from the world.

Jasmin was holding a little girl in her arms, she was looking at her, but there was no name coming into her mind besides Princess.

"I will give you soon a name, but I feel princess suits you more than any other name I will ever find." She was holding her protectively in her hands, while the others were looking at them.

"Jasmin please forward the baby we all are standing in a raw to hold her." Ragini said and she nodded, "ok, but be careful, you have to hold her neck, she is very fragile."

Ragini nodded, as Jasmin told her, she was holding princess in her arms, she didn't cried and stayed calm, very comfortable she felt with them.

Jasmin was feeling incomplete. First my parents, then my husband and now it's you Aly, why you left me? It was an awkward moment and feeling. No, I can't blame him, we have no relationship he just brought me to a friends house where I was always welcomed and loved. Jasmin smiles. More than ever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Will Aly return back or... ???

Any twist coming up !?😁

Guys I know you want Baby's name to be Alyja by acc to the story I can't keep her name Alyja ! Sorry.

Target: 180 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤