COUNTING DAYS....

Jasmin woke up again, "oh no you can't sleep without talking to him. And I'm not talking like him as I don't know what he was talking to you. Why I had to pretend to sleep, I always fall asleep for real." Jasmin caresses her belly, "should I sing a lullaby for you?"

No response, Jasmin huffs, "just for your information I have a very beautiful voice." She was looking around to find something.

"Mr. Bunny, you might help us." She placed the soft toy close, Princess was still restless.

Jasmin took a deep breath, there she saw the watch, "you know there is a reason why I'm not holding the watch of your papa anymore."

A kick.

"Are you interested to know why?"

Another kick.

Jasmin smiles, She hold the watch in her hand and lays on her back. Her face was on the ceiling, "it's because it's not anymore his, I can't smell him."

She placed the watch on her belly, the fragrance has changed as Aly had touched the watch once.

Jasmin was thinking. I wonder why he was in the room? Maybe because of the medicines to check on me... bad man.

She hold the watch up, "Sid I miss you."

A kick.

"Baby missed you too."

Another kick.

"And we miss Aly."

Again a kick.

"What do you want?" Jasmin asked her, but how could she answer. Jasmin put the watch back and received a kick.

"You want the watch?"

A slow kick.

"Oh, okay." Jasmin again places the watch on her belly and they doze off, this time for real. (AS THE WATCH HAD FRAGRANCE OF ALY NOW)

Aly on the other side,

He was working on his skills, he has to stay fit and healthy, but he was counting daily, each passing made him more nervous, he was keeping an eye on the calendar.

His commander comes into his tent, "Aly is the wedding of your brother in February?"

Aly stood there like a statue, he salute his commander and shook his head, "no Sir, his wedding date," he was controlling his anger, "is not decided yet." Control....

The commander nodded, "then what are you counting, what is making you nervous?"

Aly shook his head, "nothing Sir, it's just the date of birth of a friend."

The commander frowns, "how old?"

Aly was confused, "how old? I'm ..."

The commander shows his palm, "the friend, how old will the friend turn?"

Aly widen his eyes, "oh, it's the date of birth,"

He took his hand and matched his thumb with the index finger to show a zero👌 (😂)

The commander widen his eyes, "what, how can you say friend to an unborn child, is it yours?"

He was thinking, but he was sure that Aly never had someone he would call as his love for whom he would leave or return home besides his family.

"Sir, she my sister's friend and was staying at our place, she is pregnant and I'm just counting the delivery date, cause she must be in the 9th month now."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Who all are missing Princess and Aly's talk just like me?🥺

Target: 180 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP