WHAT HAPPENED?

Jasmin closed her ears, her hands were blocking the voice, but the voice was in her heart.

Jasmin you can't shut me down, I'm always there in your heart. Don't forget I'm your Sid.

Jasmin opens her eyes, "then why do you want me to forget you? I can't live a life without you, but you want me to forget you, why?" She was talking to herself, there was no answer from anyone.

She waited more than 10 minutes, but there was nothing, she wipes her tears away and washed her hands, she washed off the Mehndi and couldn't believe it, the color of her Mehndi had come.

Jasmin opens the door, she looked into the garden, her heartbeat was racing. It's better if I will leave I can't stay in a wedding house, no, I can't ruin her happiness. She went into her room, but felt tired.

Jasmin: Oh no, you are not my Princess, you are... (She couldn't end the sentence, she gulps her pain down) daddy's little princess.

Her voice was broke and each word she tried to speak pained her heart more and more.

A kick, which brought a smile on Jasmin's face, but at the same time it aches her heart to the core.

The women outside were applying the Ayurveda paste on Ragini's body, she was cover in a thine yellow paste.

Ragini: Maa where is Jasmin?

Am  too was looking for her.

Am: I don't know, I will check inside. You don't worry she must be somewhere.

Ragini nodded and AM went inside the house, she looked for Jasmin in the kitchen, always the first place to find her, but Jasmin wasn't there.

An unknown fear comes into her mind. Oh no, please so shouldn't leave us, not like this. She owes us more than this.

Jasmin was caressing the belly, she was looking to the side table and found the watch of Sid, she hold it tight in her hand.

Jasmin: I miss you. (She kisses the watch and closed her eyes)

Immediately she let the watch fallen and rushed out of the room into Am's arms,

Am: Jasmin!??

She was shocked of the sudden hug, Jasmin was crying on Am's shoulder.

Am: Shh, Jasmin please calm down.

She tried her best, but Jasmin couldn't speak there was only sobbing to hear.

AM went to the guest room and made her sit on the bed,

Am: Jasmin, here drink this.

She handover her a glass of water, but Jasmin's hand was shaking, she couldn't hold it.

AM made her drink by holding the glass for her.

Other Side:

Aly was looking at Rahul

Aly: "I know they will come, they have to come."

Rahul was confused.

Rahul: "what? Did you called them?" He couldn't believe it, how irresponsible Aly acted, "you know it's Ragini's big day and you want to create a scene on this day?"

AF eavesdrop it and looked at them in confusion, "what are you two talking about?"

Aly lowers his head, "I didn't called them, but they have seen her at the mall, I don't know how much they are befriended with Rajat and his family, but I have a feeling they will come anyhow, just to see and defame her."

Rahul felt bad, "I know what you want to say, but I don't want to ruin her day."

Aly shook his head, "we are not ruining it, if someone would ruined then it's them not us! Besides I haven't invited anyone neither Jasmin has, but these people are immature and money minded, you had to hear what they said to her and how she got effected, so weak. I can't see that."

AF wasn't aware of anything, he gave his son a death glare, "if something happens to my princess wedding day then I would be the worse person on earth. Better you handle it before it's too late."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What happened to Jasmin?? GUESS GUESS!!

○ WHAT WILL BE ALY'S DECISION.... WILL HE CALL JASMIN'S LAWS OR NOT FOR THE WEDDING?

Target: 175 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤