SOMEONE IS JEALOUS!

The reception of Dishul on the next day went well, there wasn't any disturbance or surprise guest.

Aly was keeping an eye on Princess, she was his teddy bear, he couldn't let go off her, always in his protective arms. (Awleee her teddy bear🥺)

A woman, who was interested in Aly since years, "Aly?"

He turns and looked at her, "Hi Sania how are you?"

Sania smiles, "fine, what about you? I heard that you were missing for months."

She showed concern and Aly nodded, "yes, I lost the track."

Aly narrows, "got it, you can't tell me. It's okay. Who is this little angel?"

Aly lifts her and kisses her ear from the back, "Princess and every princess needs a bodyguard, usually her father or brother, but she is so lucky, because I'm her bodyguard." He turns her and both were face to face, she was laughing looking at him. (Their bond>>>)

Aly kisses her little nose, "we are a team." (We know for what😉)

Princess placed her hands on his face and starts to tap on them.

"I see." Sania was smiling looking at him, but someone else was burning from inside.

Guessed right 😉 It's Jasmin 😂

Jasmin has completed all her works, "Aly?"

Both turned to the voice, "oh look your mama is there, I hope she isn't fight mood." (Aly pitega🌚)

Princess starts to laugh and Jasmin took her from Aly, "now you can both talk, she won't disturb you."

Jasmin went inside the house with Princess not giving him a chance to speak.

Sania frowns, "she knows I'm married?"

Aly smiles, "congratulation to your wedding. Sorry I missed it."

"Yes, you lost the track."

Aly points with the finger on her, "correct."

They were talking and Jasmin was watching them from the window of her room. She was breathing harsh and in anger, "who is this and what she wants?" (Tension na lo apka aly nhi chahiye useh😂)

Princess completely numb of her mothers anger was looking at Aly only😂.

She was stretching her hands out to hold him, but she only touches the window glass.

Princess looked at her mother, her eyes were fixed on Sania there was something wrong, her mother never behaves like this. (Pyaar hogaya hai😌)

Aly was happy, "well I'm on holiday as long as they won't call me."

"What really? But as soon as you will find the right one, you would stop. That is what you used to say." Sania questioned him.

"Well therefore she has to like me too." He said looking into his hands, "it's her daughter, who is the bridge between us, but she hasn't moved on. Neither I think she will and I'm not someone who forced himself on someone."

"Wow! So mature of you." Sania hold his hand, "I'm sure sooner or later she will understand your unconditional love for her."

"Hope so." He laughs and she too.

Jasmin made a fist (JALI NA 🤣)

Why can't she cry now? No, she will only cry when she wants something, but now I want them to be separated/ apart from each other. Ugh 😤 (UFF JEALOUS JAS😂)

The day ended and Aly knocked on the door, Jasmin hasn't come out of the room not even after Sania left, there was no reason for her, Princess was calm.

"Come in." He heard her voice and opens the door, a smile of him influenced her, she smiles equally and Princess laughs.

She was clapping into her hands and Aly rushed to her, "Aww meri Jaan." (🥺❤)

He took her in his arms and gave her a good night kiss on her little nose, she pouts what was unusual.

"What happen?" Aly asked her, but there was no sound.

"are you punishing me with silence? Haaw!" He placed his palm in front of his open mout with drama.

"I'm so sorry." He hold his earlobe and gave her a kiss on her cheeks and forehead.

Princess laughs her kiss routine shouldn't never change🥺❤.

Aly places her into the cradle, "look what I have for you."

Jasmin was also excited to see what he has for the little one, she was trying to get a glimpse, but Aly was blocking her way. She pouts and rolls her eyes😂.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Loved Jealous Jasmin?

The story is gonna end soon! 😊❤

Target: 210 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Lots of love,
SP