DIDN'T HAVE NIGHT TALK!

Rahul: Shhhhhhhh!

They shushed her, but Jasmin didn't heard anything as she was too scared and the sound of her heartbeat was just too loud to remain unnoticed.

*dhadhak dhadhak dhadhak*

Jasmin: Medicine?

Aly (looked up at her): Haan. Medicine.

He gave her a pill and she took it with the water, Aly bend down.

Aly: Princess we had a deal I hope you remember?

He was waiting and looking at Jasmin, if she would react.

Jasmin: Ouch!

She hold her belly.

Aly (smiles): good.

Aly and Princess bond is back!! Missed writing it.

He said clam just to burst out.

Aly: then how could you forgot?!

A kick after another.

Jasmin: Ouch!

Aly: You should be punished for your irresponsibility after all you have to look after your daughter, there is no one else to care for you or her.

He left from there making her feel hurt and sad.

A kick.

Jasmin: Ouch, it wasn't my mistake.

Another Kick.

Jasmin: Now see your uncle is angry with you, because of this he is angry with me too.

Jasmin: he scared the hell out of me.

A slow kick.

Jasmim: oh baby, he scared you too, fine we won't talk to him.

A strong kick.

Jasmin: Ouch!

Bichara Jas :)

Disha got all the information from Rahul and Ragini.

Disha: I will definitely help them to become a pair. (WELCOME ONE MORE JASLYIAN LEKIN YE JASLYIANS KAAM KAB AYENGE😒)

Rahul crosses his arms in front of his chest,

Rahul: what about us?

Disha (shrugs): don't know, but they are main.

Rahul (agreed): but it's very difficult as she isn't letting him. I mean she is not over her husband.

Disha: How can she, she loved him and is carrying his last memory, it's like impossible to recreate a place in her heart.

Aly heard them.

Aly's POV

Yes, that's exactly my thinking too. She loved him only him, she will never move on with anyone, at least not now. I don't know what the future will bring, but I will try to wait for her.

Everyone was sleeping as tomorrow was the big day, but Jasmin felt restless, she looked at her big belly.

Jasmin: Sorry Princess he hasn't come to meet you. I think, he is very angry.

A kick.

Jasmin (rolls her eyes): As if I'm only responsible for it.

Jasmin stood up from the bed, she went to look for him, but he wasn't in his bedroom.

Jasmin: Where can he be?

A side kick, Jasmin moans but followed the direction and found him talking on the phone.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am again falling for princess 😩🥺❤

• Aly would be talking with whom ?

Target: 160 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤