THE CRADLE

It was the next day, Jasmin was discharged, she was waiting for the family.

Ragini was waiting outside the patient room, she was there at first.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Jasmin said, who had changed her clothes and dressed Princess, "Good Morning Ragini."

"Good Morning Jasmin, aww let me see the little angel." Ragini immediately rushes to see Princess and carries her in her arms, "we have to be very careful with you."

The rest of the family come inside the patient room, "are you ready?" AF asked and Jasmin nodded, "yes, we are"

"Thank you." She was smiling, the glow on her face was filling their hearts with hope and love.

They reached home and were helping her with Princess.

"Jasmin what about a name?" Rahul asked and she ignored the question. (RAHUL KI BEZZATI🙂)

"Can I go to the room? I want to feed her?"

AM smiles, she caresses her cheek, "yes Jasmin, you go. We will call you for lunch. Take proper rest."

Jasmim nodded and left the hall, she opens the door to her room and found something changed, there was a cradle made of wood, it was looking handmade and she walked to it, to see it from close.

"Haaw Princess just take a look, isn't it beautiful?"

Jasmin was looking at it, when the washroom door of the room opens

"Jasmin ji you are back. I'm sorry I was cleaning the room and washroom for you."

A servant, who had known her for a long time comes closer to see the new life in her hands.

"Your daughter is beautiful." The man said and she smiles, "thank you, but Kaka this cradle?"

The man smiles, "Aly baba made it before he left, he said to me to give this to you after the baby arrival. A birth gift." (Chalo sab awwww bolo)

Jasmin nodded, "thank you."

Jasmin pov,

Aly made this cradle, that's so sweet of him. But when will he comeback ? I am missing him a lotttt !

The man left and Jasmin places her daughter in the cradle, the bed head had a the tag Princess scribed.

she smiles, "so for your uncle you are his princess, we need a royal name for you."

Princess was sleeping, Jasmin looked for Mr. Bunny and placed it at the bed end, like the watch of Sid.

She was swaying the cradle from far as there was a small rope connected with the railing. Smart man.

Aly woke up, he could sleep for hours and had found new energy. Aly was still at the tree, the branches were big and thick holding his weight wasn't a big task for them.

Aly rubs his eyes, the sleep was still haunting him. No, I have to be awake, I can't sleep any longer. The more I take rest the more it takes time to meet her. I think she must be there now. My princess.

Princess was crying badly, she couldn't sleep, Jasmin hold her close, she made her rest on her bed and placed her hand on her small belly.

"shh princess, I'm here." She was talking in low voice to her.

She was trying to smooth her with her strokes and it worked, Princess was sleeping on the bed while Jasmin's hand was on her belly, the presence of the touch made her feel having someone close.

Aly was walking through the jungle, he had climbed the tree to the highest point to have a view, to his surprise he saw smoke and is trying to find the fireplace.

The paths for both were difficult, but not impossible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Target: 160 votes + 100 comments.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

[Sorry yesterday I didn't uplaod any chap so today I will give 2 chaps on this story and also 1 chap on dream come true]

SP 🥤