PLAN FOR GAINING LOVE.

Aly went to Ragini's room, but she wasn't there.

Aly: Strange where is she? Roof?!

He shrugs it's a possibility so he went up and there he saw her.

Rahul was rubbing his arm, "what is with your Aly bhaiya?" He asked.

Ragini looked at Rahul, "haven't you seen his care toward Jasmin?" She gave him a confused look.

Rahul shook his head, "what?" He said in a squeaky voice, "his care?"

Aly hits his palm on his forehead.

Aly (Talking to himself): Why? Even Ragini has more brain to handle it. I wanted to waited till the marriage is done, but maybe I should let her be a part of it.

*cough cough*

Aly cleans his throat and went closer to them, "if you want to know I will tell you."

Ragini nodded to him, her eyes were big and her smile was bright knowing how much her brother loves her best friend.

Aly tells her everything.

"Bhai at Train? Unknowingly who she is and that she is expecting?" She hugs her brother tightly.

Ragini: I'm in, better than him (Rahul) I can help you in gaining her trust and love.

Aly shook his head, "I would never force her. If she wants to start a new life she has the right to chose her partner. I'm a man, who can be called anytime, I just want to see her happy and not alone." He was holding his sister in a side hug.

"Bhai, but you can quit your job, we have a big business and don't you think you have served the country more than you had to?" Rahul said, "you always care for others maybe it's time to care for yourself."

Ragini nodded, "yes, Rahul bhaiya is right. It's time to become selfish, there are a lot of people in this country to take your place at the Air Force."

"Enough, it's not my decision it's hers. Whatever will happen, will be by her wish." Aly was clear and his siblings agreed.

OTHER SIDE,

Aly's Mother was at Jasmin's room.

Aly had asked her to help her with the clothes.

Jasmin: Aunty there is no need, I can do it by myself.

AM shook her head, "you have heard him, you are a pregnant woman there is no need for unnecessary work as long as you are here, you will be pampered." She caresses the cheek of Jasmin.

Jasmin was calmly sitting there, not knowing what she should do. I feel so useless, I don't want to be a burden on them, but they are so kind I can't reject them.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee
Lots of love.

SP 🌻