LET'S DO SHOPPING

It was the next morning, Aly was awake early, he was doing his regular workout training in the morning, when he felt someone is observing him.

Aly was looking around, he was in the garden in his training shorts and tank top, which was fitting perfectly on his body and defining his muscles.

Jasmin was standing at the garden door, she was holding her a glass of orange juice.

Her gaze wasn't on him but on the environment, even since she has been there with them, she stayed most of the time in her room.

Aly (smiles): Good morning?

She got out of her trance.

Jasmin: oh, (a small appears on her face) good morning.

Again she was lost in the beauty of the garden.

Aly: is that for me? (showing on the glass in her hands)

Jasmin just realised that she had taken sips from it.

Jasmin: Oh? Yes, it was for you, but I got thirsty and drunk from it.

Aly shook his head.

Aly: it's okay, as long as it's you or a family member I don't mind.

He took the towel, which he had placed on a chair and cleaned his face from the sweat.

Ragini(shouts): Bhaiya get ready, Jasmin you are coming too!

And both were glaring at her, but with individual reasons.

For Aly was a nice conversation and for  Jasmin a peaceful moment in the garden, both got disturbed by her shout.

Jasmin and Aly went inside the house, they had a quick breakfast.

Everyone told Jasmin to eat more and scold Aly to hurry up and get ready.

Aly rolls his eyes.

Aly: Can I finish my plate, it's not much left.

They agreed to him.

He finished his breakfast and went to take shower.

Jasmin was feeling uncomfortable.

Jasmin: Ragini what I will do there? I'm not sure how will I be a helpful person on your wedding, we all know people will start taunting about me.

Aly just came back from the shower, he was drying his hair with the towel, which he throw on the couch in anger.

Aly: Do you live for yourself and child or for the society?

Jasmin looked at him, "what?"

She couldn't understand it, but he was just glaring at her, his hands were on his hips.

Aly: you live a life, for the society or for your child?!

He said again and she hold the belly

Jasmin: for my baby.

Aly: Then, where is the problem to come with us for a shopping trip. Now come on I'm ready. Let's go!

The whole Family has gone for the last family shopping, before a loved one will leave their house.

Rahul was looking at Aly,

Rahul: look I have put Jasmin with Maa and Papa in a separate car so we could talk to you. You need to know.

Aly: What? That mom and dad likes her and would be happy if she would be my wife?

Ragini was numb, "you know?"

She asked scared and Aly glares at her.

Aly: I'm an army man, of course I know.

Rahul smiles, "you heard us by chance."

Aly laughs.

Aly: yes, you have to be more careful, I know she is a foodie right now, but even she has ears.

He indirectly warmed them to handle this topic with more care.

It wasn't a long drive way, they reached the mall within 15 min.

At the parking lot, they waited for AF's car who comes 2 min after them.

The parking place besides them was free and Af could park his car close to his sons car.

They went inside the mall, Jasmin was hold by AM all the time, both had a bounding before and now it tighten more.

Ragini told them which store they have to visit and where they have to pick her lehnga, she gave everyone a job to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Target: 150 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Target jaise hi complete hoga u will get one more chap!

SP 🍪