WHY AM I BEING JEALOUS?

Aly: Papa I'm not here to fight, neither I'm here to create a scene, but I want Jasmin to be strong! If she can't then I don't know what will happen to My Princess.

Rahul: we know you like her more than anyone else before, but if there is no response of her side, what will you do then?

AF (hits Rahul): shut up! Why would she say no to my son?

He was cursing Rahul for his bad mouth, but true was Aly having the same doubt.

Aly's POV

She hasn't understood my feelings about her, then how will she understand my feelings for the little one inside her. I know she is a widow, but life doesn't end because of the dead of her life partner. I have seen it too often now women lost their husbands, some are waiting others are suffering, but no one is living. I have to give her a life. With me.

AM calmed Jasmin.

Am: What happened?

Jasmin shows to the watch.

Jasmin: this watch belonged to Sid, whenever I feel weak or alone, I hold it tight to remember him, his fragrance, but today I couldn't feel anything. He can't leave me like this.

A kick

Jasmin stopped breathing, she hold her belly. Right you are there, you are his last memory I have, no one can take you away from me.

Another Kick

Aly was standing and he got a hit from the back.

Aly: ouch!

They turned and saw her smiling as if it's normal.

Aly looked at her, he had to rub his eyes.

Aly: is it you? Really you?

He pinches her in front of everyone.

Girl(shouts): Ouch! (rubs her arm) Alyyy (She wanted to chase him, but he made her quiet, holding her mouth close with his palm)

Aly(whispers); Shh, let's surprise them.

She agrees.

He hugged her tightly.

Aly walks ahead and she was behind him, they were witnessed by someone.

Jasmin(thinking): Who is she?

She was biting on her nail and looking at them. Is she the one? She is hugging him so tightly... huh why is she hugging him so tightly she can give him casual hug also. Pakka she is the one...

Wait am I getting jealous of her ??

A Kick. (Here comes our JasLyian)

No no Jasmin why will you get jealous of her. But if she is the one then.. ugh jasmin why are u getting jealous then it's good na that she will be the one. But then if she will stay here he will not give me attention and that care. She will take whole attention. Will he still give him that attention and care?? Jasmin stop over thinking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Who is she ?
Koi twist aur turn  aayega? (My mind is saying yes 😁)

Aur batao Jealous Jasmin pasand ayi ?

Target: 160 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤