13| A Call of the Past

With a heavy sigh, Foxy rested on the couch with you in his arms, for another good hour or so you both watched the news. Collecting all the information you needed of what was happening.

Knowing it would be okay, you and Foxy both shivered with fear of the horrific memories, all the bad things that happened there. You wouldn't go back, no matter what.

Just then, your phone buzzed from someone calling you. You jolted, so did the fox. Reaching for your device you gasped quietly, Foxy placed his chin on your tense shoulder to look at the phone too. It was a random number, yet you knew this number by heart.

Freddy Fazzbear's Pizza. Main telephone number. 1-800-FUNZ.
You answered, slowly bringing the phone to your ear.

"H-hello...?"
Was the first thing you said, your voice shaky and soft. You didn't dare look behind you at Foxy.

"Hello! Is this (Y/n)?"
A jolly and happy voice asked in reply.

"Yes. Y-y-yes it is."
You sounded like a beaten up animatronic.

As the person on the other line began to tell you the reason they called, you couldn't help but cry. Your shoulders hunched and you placed a hand on your forehead, trying to take in what was happening, shaking uncontrollably.

Once the other person hung up, you did as well, dropping the phone and gasping for air, like you had to release all the pain inside your chest you tried to hide while on the phone.

"What? What tis it lass?!"
The pirate asked from behind you, curling his muscular arms around your torso. His own voice cracked with fear and pain.

You wiped your tears.

"I was called back into Freddy's. They want to hire old workers who were related to my great grandfather."

"And I have no choice."