11| The Realization

You went to go sit back down with Foxy. He looked serious all of the sudden.

"(Y/n)."
He began.

"Animatronics not be meant for human feelins', yet I grew them feelins for ye like no other, it caused me to be real. More than just ye normal robot. It be the spirit doin' this to me, with an unexplainable power. Me hope ye can understand."
You realized what this all truly means now.

"I understand. I believe it's the spirits way of telling you that your fate is to be with a human, and not stuck as an old robot in a restaurant. That you belong here, with me. Foxy, even as I child I've always loved you."
You smiled shyly, he held your hand and nodded.

"Thank ye, I'll always love ye, but me have to show ye one last show now."
He said staring at you with soft golden eyes.

The captain began to grow smaller, his fur, ears, and tail returned. But now he was able to transform into a small simple fox. With his eyepatch and hook sitting on all fours.

"That's interesting, but also adorable. You cease to amaze me."
You stated, staring downward at him. It was almost time for the pizzeria to open, the thought of that always made you upset. Just another awful day here.

"Why don't we get out of this damn place?"
You asked, picking him up and holding him in your arms.

"What ya mean lass?"
Foxy's ears perked at the thought of escaping.

"We've been all alone. Stuck in this little zone, since 1987..... Please, let's get the hell outta here."
Foxy closed his eyes and nodded.

You couldn't stand this place anymore yourself, so you grabbed your things and ran off before the sun had a chance to rise in the sky.

Suddenly Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica all came charging at you with those fucking eyes again. The faint spirit whispers came back and the room fell dark and silent.

They came running at you in slow motion it seemed like now, your arms dropped to your sides and you felt Foxy turn back to a human. He slit open Chica's throat even wider, broke off Freddy's arm, and snapped Bonnie's leg. They all tumbled to the ground. His agility was far greater as a human compared to the old animatronics.

The area returned back to normal and you stood there frozen, jaw dropped.