14| Business

The following morning you approached your closet, with a shaky hand grabbing your old mechanic uniform and night shift security badge, pinning your name tag to your chest and staring into the mirror. The name tag you wore was once your father's.

You sighed heavily, looking up at Foxy with worried and glassy eyes. He hugged you, you both felt mutual of the situation, and had no choice but to carry on.

"Lass. Promise me this."
Foxy spoke, he had a raspy, half asleep deep voice.

"Whater' ye do thar today... Stay safe."
He kissed you, you nodded. And with that, drove off. Into the city several miles away to where you once worked as a child.

When you arrived, you sighed and looked at your feet, standing next to your car, then looked up at the building where it said "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" you smirked, thinking of all the fond yet god awful memories here. And entered.

As you first walked in, you smelled nothing but pizza. There were several new designs, the only thing that remained was the stage. Oh the stage. The same stage where The Bite of '87 happened... Where the four famous animatronics sang their tunes, and where every happy little child got to sit on Freddy's lap.

But those days were over. Everything was new and fresh, still happy and go-lucky of course.

"Well hey there newbie!"
Shouted a feminine voice. It was a girl, just a little younger than you. Her badge said it all:

"Animatronic Repair Women".
You felt the jealousy take over, the feelings of being replaced. But how could you? You had quit.

"Oh, hi. Uh, I'm (Y/n).. I was called back here into the job."
You said, buffing your chest a bit to show off your badge and entire outfit, you were very original.

"Oh yeah! Gee, you're kinda my idol, I've heard so much about you and how you used to work here, even as a kid! And you grew up to be the repair women and security guard! I really admire you. You're family owned the business."
The girl said, her smile was kind and gentle, which melted away your jealousy and other pissy feelings.

"Oh, I don't know if I'm that well known."
You said calmly, smiling back. The girl shrugged and introduced herself, giving you a tour of the old yet new building.

"And here is Pirate's Cove. I'm sure you know this place better than anyone around here.."
The other coworker's voice fell serious and stern. With one good look at it, you stiffened and let out a huff of air.

"Y-yes, I do.."
You said as normally as possible.

Oh, Pirate'sCove.

It was just your absolute favorite place to play as a child on your break from work. The younger girl looked at you like you were crazy, as you stared still in amazement with a twinkle in your eye.

"Anyways.. That's about it. I'm sure you know what to do around here. We do have new animatronics that are very safe, and I'm usually the one to repair them. But working with you will be such an honor! You're the only one here who's worked at the original pizzeria, you know."
The girl stated in a clever tone. You turned to her and nodded.

"Our biggest issue is the new Foxy, we call her The Mangle because she's all screwed up and tattered. No one's been able to fix her. As for the other three original animatronics, they aren't able to be repaired. Unfortunately."
You narrowed your eyes at the girl.

"Arrange a room for me, gather the original three animatronics and all the pieces and parts to them.
I'll have all three working properly by sundown."
Your coworker stared at you.

"U-uh yes ma'am!"
The girl scurried off.

"Hmph."
As you entered the old repair room you used to spent hours in, on several large counter tops were Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy.

All disabled and worn down. You had to admit, it was truly a depressing sight. You nodded to your coworker, and she nodded back, exiting the room and closing the door behind her.

And with that, you got to work.