8| The Grand Show

Hours passed by until it was around five PM. Kids were gathered around the stage, birthday parties went on and the gaming room was packed. You went behind the cash register counter and waited for the show to start.

Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy were lined up in their places. And the music started to play.

Before they moved Foxy winked at you. You wondered if he would remember. When the scarlet fox used to sing on stage, right as the song would reach its ending he would do jazz hands to you and dedicate the entire song to you.

The music began, Bonnie played the guitar all the time, and Foxy and Chica danced, and were backup vocals, and Freddy always sang the main part.

Once the last song was over he looked at you and did jazz hands right to you! You couldn't believe he remembered. As a child you watched the show go on while working behind the same counter you leaned against now.

You blushed a bit and clapped at the end along with everyone else. Once the show was over, the kids got their pictures taken with Foxy and it took almost the entire night to clean up the mess. It was a busy night, and as usual you were the last one there. You walked into Pirate's Cove.

"Foxy! That was an awesome show! And I can't believe you remembered.."
You said looking at your feet.

"Ahh lass how could me forget? A pirate never forgets a tradition! Aaarrrhrhrhrhhggg!!"
He laughed smiling at you. You smiled back.

"Hehyeah..."
You said sighing.

"Those were the happier days..."
You said thinking of your grandfather.
You noticed him look at you and frown, drooping his ears slightly and nodding.

"After all them twenty-seven years me never once forgot 'bout ye (Y/n)."
He said sitting next to you.

You began to cry.