18| Welcome to the Show!

"Is everyone ready?"
Freddy asked the four of you, as you all sat in the locked repair room.

"Ready."
Everyone said at the same time. Foxy's plan was just pure genius. It would take five nights. One animatronic at a time.

Night one: Toy Freddy.
Night two: Toy Chica.
Night three: Toy Bonnie.
Night four: Mangle.
Night five: Balloon Boy and Marionette.

The good part was, all the other coworker's at the restaurant thought it's "closed down" for personal business. So everyone took the week off.

Each night they would destroy and dismantle the four main animatronics, trying their best to remain unknown to the others. The gang's hide out will be the repair room you work in. And to the toy animatronics knowledge, the original animatronics are still "shut down".

Each old animatronic will attack their copy. Disable them, and destroy them from limb to limb. The old animatronics are the stronger ones, since your repairs worked like a charm. Once the toy animatronics are unable to defend themselves, you will disable their systems and shut off their police communicators built into their endoskeletons and shut them down entirely.

If the old animatronics are spotted and chased down all the way back to the repair room they'll be trapped into the room to be attacked by all five people in the room.

"Do ye all understand teh' plan?"
Foxy asked. Everyone nodded. You readied your tools to quickly shut down these stupid toys. You couldn't handle the suspension in the devious plan...

{Night One}

Since all the toy animatronics were left on free roam mode during the night hours, Toy Freddy was wandering around on top of the performance stage. Minding his own business. You and Old Freddy slowly crept within the shadows, with your fine repairs the bolts and limbs of the old robot didn't make a sound. You crept up on the stage and Freddy leapt at Toy Freddy with a shrieking scream.

As he did so, all you could picture was the atmosphere around you growing dark and slow motion, and Old Freddy's eyes looking possessed by the children's spirit. But you snapped back to reality, and saw that the two animatronics were wrestling on the floor, Old Freddy winning and ripping both eyes out of Toy Freddy.

Next he tore off Toy Freddy's arm, smashing his fists into the small robots face, it made dying robotic sounds, once Toy Freddy stopped moving, you kicked him over for him to lay on his stomach, and you shut him down.

"He wasn't ready for Freddy."
Said the bear, walking off the stage with pride. You chuckled and walked back, leaving the shut off bear alone.

{Night Two}

"Let's go."
Chica squawked at you, looking stubborn. You nodded and followed her out of the repair room quietly. You and the chicken animatronic walked against a large hallway, hearing noises from the kitchen you peered around the corner, seeing Toy Chica messing in the kitchen with the oven for some reason.

"Tch, this'll be good."
The old chicken whispered. You grinned and slowly entered the kitchen from behind Old Chica.

Even you didn't suspect this, but when Old Chica launched at the other messing with the oven, Old Chica attacked and bashed the toy animatronic's head repeatedly against the oven door, making loud crashing noises, and next turning the oven all the way up to the hottest temperature until it made pure fire, and she shoved the toy animatronics's head into the fire, forcing Toy Chica to remain there to burn.

You dashed over to the two and sighed shakily, shutting down Toy Chica's system completely and running away back to the repair room.

"She ate too much."
Was all that Chica said.