Chapter Thirty Eight: Retribution

Shawn had dropped Lystette back off at her home and then proceeded home to Raven and Penelope where he informed her of Gabriel and Kara finally getting together. She was happy for them, though much like Shawn expected, she wanted to be there.
" I know they have made some questionable decisions in the past but I also knew they are right for one another" Raven expressed. " Same. Who knows..maybe Penny will have a playmate soon" Shawn winks which prompts Raven to roll her eyes. " We will see. We don't want to push them into that.." Raven explains as she reads through one of her books. " Well the last time we saw them, they looked like they were about to get busy on that " Shawn laughs as Raven closes her book. " I didn't need to know that " She Sighs as she places the book beside her. " But I highly doubt their intention is to start having kids right now. And besides that, we have alot more important things to focus on" Raven turns to Shawn who listens to what she has to say. " I don't know why I feel the way I do. But I feel like we aren't safe yet. The Vampires, they have been quiet for far too long. And on top of that, this doesn't fix the issue with most of the Lycans dying. Hopefully the witches survived at the least " Raven knew they had went to the mountains but she was still worried. Anything could have happened between that time and she would need to check on them at some point. She just couldn't know for certain where in the mountains sought shelter in.
Shawn admitted that he didn't know where they had went for sure but he would aid in the search. He knew how much Ravens people meant to her. " And then there is the trio of night slashers. No word from them either" Raven pointed out which made Shawn think back of home and how upset his parents must be by now. It was almost certain that they would have discovered they had made an escape by now. And he worried for the reprussions.

Meanwhile, in Outworld, Shawn's sisters had found themselves begging at the mercy of their parents. " Please..Shawn made us help him. We went and helped but we didn't want too". In truth, Kara had scorned their advances and plans for Gabriel and they went to their parents, hoping they would intervene. Though, their parents had no intention of feeling sympathy.
" So you not only went against our demands, but you also aided the Lycans in battle? " The King spoke, his tone was  stern.
" Yes..but Shawn does that all the time and he doesn't get punished.." Yetemeh pleads.
" Yeah, he has done that for years and we have only done it this once" Valshi added.
" And Shawn will be disciplined for that. And as for you girls..we are going to pay The Underworld a little visit..