𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"They're all afraid of me, Ter" Lillian mumbled to her friend.

Her symbiote replies, "Lillian. You are not the same person; you've grown up, 18. You are independent, besides me. They're afraid of the power and uncertainty you hold."

"They expected me to be their sweet little sixteen-year-old Ter. Osiris showed me their party after the invasion. They were all laughing with the glow of victory on their faces." Lily seethed.

"And I saw it in your memories,"Terror points out.

When a symbiote finds a host, something extraordinary happens. They have access to every part of the human. Terror saw everything that his host experienced. The warm moments she shared with her family changed him. And the most recent experiences made him want to scream. That was when he knew, that girl and him, were one in the same.

As they're talking, Peter is standing on the other side of his ex-girlfriend's door. Terror scares him, he doesn't want to admit it. That 'parasite' is a part of Lillian now, he wants to change that so bad, Peter just wants the guilt to go away..

As Terror is talking to Lily, he looks to the door.

"Lillian, looks like we have a listener." Terror speculated.

"Ok"

Lily walks to the door, the head of Terror floating to the right of her shoulder. A black slime-like web coming from her back attaching the two. Lily cracks the door, and Terror sticks his head out. He looks left, then right, and sees no one. He looks up to see Peter Parker on the ceiling, he dislikes them twice as much as the others. Terror floats up to the ceiling, Lily unaware of her ex-boyfriend listening.

"Get out of here, little boy. Lillian would spare you. However, I would not be as merciful." Terror warned

Peter scared by Terror, drops down to the floor gracefully. He sees Lily's figure behind the door, and he looks to Terror.

"I'll find a way to get rid of you," Peter assures the monster.

The symbiote snickers.

"Not likely"

The jealous boy leaves.

"Why was Peter here, Terror?"

"The idiot is intimidated by me. He is plagued with guilt."

Symbiotes can smell emotions.

"Yeah, he ought to be." Lily says.

Lily replays the day she was abducted in her head. Peter and MJ kissing. Betrayal. The suffocation. The helicopter. Screaming and screaming for someone to come. The broken bones. Seeing her father, and boyfriend going back to the tower.

Terror doesn't like it.

"Lillian, I'm feeling hungry."

She obliges. Lily pulls out her police radio.

An operator says, "Robbery at a gas station on Green Avenue."

"Alright," the girl says.

She opens a window and jumps out into the night.

Obsidian matter surrounds her. She's now in Terror's form, and always feels unstoppable. Terror quickly travels to the robbery. The two change back into Lily's form, less scary.

The girl walks in, an elderly lady behind the counter, yelling for her to leave.

The girl smiles.

Black slime surrounds her legs, she grows in height. Now, fully in Terror's form. He laughs scarily.

He walks over to the two thugs. They shriek, shooting at Terror.

He picks one up and bites his head off.

He picks up the other one, which was fatter.

"Eyes, Liver, Pancreas, so little time," Terror says as he's licking his face.

The guy begging him to let him go. He quickly shoves the man in his mouth.

He shapeshifts back into Lily's form.

Lily, helps the startled old lady up. She asks the girl, "What-t what-t are you?"

"Just a girl."

The girl spots Spiderman out the door. He's looking for the bad guys, he sees one on the floor. Peter looks to Lily. But doesn't say a word. She quickly leaves.

Terror floats over her shoulder.

"Why can't we kill Peter?"

"Ter, you know how I feel about him." Lily explains for the millionth time.

"Fair enough, human."

"Besides why do we need him, or the rest of the Avengers? I've got you. They're too 'do-gooders.' I like being the antihero."

"Lily, I'm still hungry."

" 'course you are."

The two find more to eat.