𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Peter's POV
My mind drifts around memories with Lillian. I met Tony when I was 15. Tony had said absolutely nothing about her. Then one day, 5'5" with chocolate hair and eyes came down the stairs falling with a book in her hand. Then Mr. Stark casually said, "this is my daughter." I couldn't help stare at her, the freckles on her face you can make little constellations out of, the shine in her eye, like Tony's.
She said hi.
I couldn't say anything. Lillian Stark turned my brain to mush.
Now, she's with another guy.
Not me, and it's my fault. But we're gonna get her back.
Our first date was on top of a sky scraper. Tony was on a business trip, Pepper let us stay out later. That was probably the best night I ever had, with her. She was my best friend and girlfriend all in one. Then she got a scary as hell parasite, and moved on with a Russian boy. It's just the parasite, Peter. In 8 days we're getting Lily back. After that, we'll go back to exactly how it was. Upside down spider kisses, family game nights at her house and with aunt May, cuddles every night, and just being with her.

Tony's POV
8 days.
Peter and I get Lillian. We get Friday to hack into electric, use the decibel thing with that ugly parasite. Big sound frequencies can kill the bastard. We do it at night, when they're separated. It'll just be an in and out thing. I can't wait to see Lily. We're gonna get her help. She can talk to me, she will, and her and Pete will get back together, and it'll be like old times. Dad and Lils, against the world. Then Pep won't be mad at me anymore, when I get Lily.
Everything will be okay, when Lillian is home.

Narrator POV

If there is anything about Lillian Stark, it's she cannot be controlled. Her voice will never be silenced in the end no matter how weak she is. Lillian, will never be a monster, but simply powerful. People try to make her into one. Very few people will appreciate her for who she is.