𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

"Psst, Hey kid!" Eddie tries to get the girl's attention

"Eddie, you're never going to get her attention like that," Venom exclaims.

Those two were made for each other.

"Oh, really V? You try then." Eddie says.

Venom happily smiles, and transforms into fully Klyntar form. Most symbiotes were smaller than him, except for leaders.

He then, goes to the oblivious Lily Stark to get her attention.

He turns the 5'5'' girl around.

And says in his dark voice, "You're coming with me."

Immediately, obsidian matter surrounds her legs, she grows in height, and muscles. And is covered in a scary face similar to his own.

"Terror," he says surprised. Looking up three feet.

"Venom," his old acquaintance answers back.

Eddie quickly asks Venom confused.

"YOU KNOW HIM!" Eddie belts.

Venom answers annoyed, "Yes, dumbass or else I wouldn't have said his name. You know how Rage, was one of the few leaders of my world? Terror was one. That is why he is taller, and more muscular than me."

Eddie stutters, "So- he has the shit like Rage?"

"Yes. More," his symbiote answers.

"But- he's-s good, right?" Eddie asks coward like.

"He's alright, I wouldn't trust him with our lives," Venom says calmly.

"Venom," Terror says.

"What do you want from us?" He says annoyed.

"We are an agency. Called the Underground. We do the shit that Avengers don't want to do, might hurt their image. And, we recently found Lillian Stark, bound to a symbiote. We did not know that was you." Venom explains.

Terror says calmly, "The human and I will think about it. If you try to contact us, unannounced again, I will eat you and your weak little host. Do you understand?"

Venom nods, half knowing he's bluffing.

"Eddie, give him the business card," Venom orders.

"Ok," He says like a scared child.

The once 7 foot tall monster transforms into a man.

Eddie grabs a business card out of a pocket and hands it to the towering alien-monster. Terror quickly wraps on to a building, leaving Venom and Eddie's sight.