𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Tony Stark and Peter Parker sit across from each other in a diner. They both have a spark in their eye consisting of anger, and pain. What they did to a once kind, bubbly girl is something that is nearly impossible to forget.

"Kid," Tony says.

"Yeah, sir?" Peter asks.

"Lily's been at the underground. An organization, that has...justifiable causes. But uses different methods to function," He explains.

"What do you mean?" Peter asks confused.

Tony says, "We try to avoid...killing the bad guys. We let justice handle them. Not doing things on our own accord. So- they just kill them."

"What is this organization called?" the boy asks.

"The underground. Eddie Brock leads it, and ironically, he has a Terror too." Tony says.

Peter stutters, he can't imagine one of those 'things' let alone two.

"So, Lily has someone helping her work with that 'thing' that lives in her?" Peter asks.

"Stop making it sound like she's pregnant." Tony demands uncomfortably.

"O-ok."

"So they have Lily. They don't know that we're planning to get her back and help her change to who she was," Tony clarifies.

"Ok, Stark. When do we plan on getting her back?" Peter asks.

"Two months from Today." Tony answers.

They weren't doing this out of love, like they believed. It's a matter of manipulation and control.