𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"Lily why can't we just kill Peter?" Terror groans.

Lily bitterly answers the symbiote, "Terror if we kill Peter than that will truly make me the villain in their story. Even though I kind of already am in their eyes, I'm doing it for Mom and Morgan."

"Your mom's hot," Terror blurts out.

"That was random."

"Tell me again why we can't kill and eat everyone. The man with the hammer looks delicious." Terror said.

"I'll be happy to let you kill everyone if they do anything as much as locking me up. Except for Morgan and Mom." Lily explains.

"Fare enough," the symbiote decides.

"Speaking of Morgan," Lily tells her Klyntar best friend.

"We are going on a sister-date to catch up on a few things. I really just want to get to know Mom and Morgan again, that's it. You know how we feel about her. So, if something comes up and you show yourself, please don't freak the kid out. It's bad enough everyone looks at me like I'm a monster."

"Are you implying that I'm ugly?" The symbiote asks playfully.

Giggles come out of Lily's mouth that haven't in a very long time.

"Terror, you're devilishly handsome...to me. Just- just what I'm saying is you're my best friend. Don't scare my sister. I think she'll love you anyway. But-"

"I doubt that. I like being scary. It protects the idiot that houses me." Terror exclaims

"Dang Ter, we had a nice streak going." Lily says play-hurtfully.

"You forgot to feed me." Terror reminds.

Lily apologizes, "Oh yeah, right sorry."

Lily grabs the police radio as she always does.

"Or we could eat the Spiderman?" The terror suggests with a toothy grin.

"Ha ha...funny," The girl sarcastically comments.

"Maybe. If he so much as touches you, can I pull a limb?" Terror asks.

"Sure," Lily agrees.

"Now let's go see my sister," Lily says.

Lily and the symbiote wall across the tower to Morgan's room. Lily's room used to be beside Morgan's, but Lily refused to sleep there. Lily's heart beats fast, what if they don't trust her with Morgan? It's been so long, she would still never let anything happen to her. And Terror wouldn't either. He's always had a code of conduct when it comes to human children.

Lily knocks on the door, and her sister opens up. Lily's greeted by a large bear hug that seemed so familiar yet so distant. Terror says, "She looks just like you. Considering she's not you can I-"

"No!" Lily yells a bit too loudly.

Morgan looks at her older sister confusedly wondering who she's talking too. She knows about Terror, but hasn't seen him. Morgan asks Lily curiously, "Is that Terror?"

There's a sparkle in Morgan's eyes. The one that Lily used to have. Pepper must have explained Terror to her.

"Yeah," Lily giggles nervously. "That was Terror."

"Can I see him?" The brave girl asks.

Before Lily can respond, the head of Terror floats above her right shoulder.

"Hi Terror!" The little girl greets.

"Hello Morgan," Terror says nicely.

"You're so pretty."

"Thank you, you look above average as well," Terror says, no one has really called him 'pretty' before except Lillian.

Pepper laughs softly in the background.

Lily looks at the two shocked. She thought Terror would want to eat her, and Morgan would want to cry. "Are you ready to go, Morgan?" Lily asks her little sister smiling.

Their mom comes to the doorway with a lilac mini-backpack.

"Ok kids, we've got your suit in the cube. Only for emergencies. Ok, have fun."

"Thanks, Mom," Lily smiles.

"Have fun you two, and be safe." Pepper says motherly.

Pepper, has been the only one who hasn't treated Lily like she's some alien, or beast. Unlike her father. Not to mention Pepper didn't let her get abducted.

But now, she keeps everyone at arms distance. Even if their intentions are right. Except for Terror of course.