𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

"This is the training room," Arthur says. He looks at it with pride, he must have built it.

I ask him, "You built this?" He nods.

I admire it, since my father is, well, my father I helped him a lot. With the mechanics of his suits and eventually my own inventions.

My suit was beautiful, dad started on it when I was 12. Then, I took an interest in his engineering and basically became a mini Tony. Everyday, when I got home from school I would wait for dad. When he got home, we would go downstairs and start working. We'd blast black sabbath and ACDC. The two of us would work, after he taught me the necessary things of course. I miss that so much.

His uh- what he listened to with me was questionable. But you know-

My suit was all different shades of black. I had my own AI similar to Jarvis, her name was Freya. I need to get it back or just make a new one. Probably need it if something happens to Terror.

In the far left corner I see blonde hair in the corner. Nik. There are four squares around him. Fire, dirt, water, and air.

Closest to me, on my right is Connor, throwing axes.

Lex, the scary bitch is up on a balcony talking to Eddie. I think the person I like the most right now is Arthur, Terror agrees. I can't put my tongue on it.

I say, "So everyone has a training area based on there area of expertise?"

Arthur nods and says, "Yes dear, yours and ol' Eddie's are a bit different."

"Oh," I say suprised. I try my best to not look confused or lost. But that's been the theme of my life since the Avengers 'rescued' me.

Arthur closes the doors to the training room, and we start walking again. There's a large metal door, at the end of the hall. Arthur opens it and calls for me to follow. It's pitch black in here, until the lights turn on.

This place looks like a never ending abyss.

Arthur says, "Terror, may be a big scary monster, right? But right now, you're not using him at his full potential. Kid, if you can grasp full control of yourself, you can do more than you imagine."

Terror comes out, oh God please don't eat this nice old man.

Arthur asks, "Will you please transform into Terror, but still listen to me,"

I obey, and opens half of his face so Arthur can see mine.

"Let's begin."