𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Lily wake up to a small tap on her door. She opens it, and her anxious father stands in the doorway. Terror comes out and just stares at the man.

"Hey-y Lily." Tony says unsurely.

"What are you not going to say hello to me? Tony. You're looking very tasty today," Terror interjects.

Lily says, "he's uh just joking dad." He's not joking.

"Ok, kid. Can I talk to you without your parasite trying to bite me?" Tony asked angrily.

Lily's eyes grow wide, the last time someone called Terror a parasite... they got eaten. "PARASITE? Who the fuck do you think you are? You pus-"

Tony looks at his daughter startled.

What you wish for you shall receive.

Lily looks at her father silently. Giving gestures NOT to use the word parasite in front of her highly sensitive friend.

"Um, kid. I know you don't really want to talk to me right now." Tony points out.

"And you're right on that," Terror interrupts him.

"Um- can we go somewhere maybe. Dinner?"

"Hold on a minute, I need to talk to Terror," Lily tells her father.

If one wants to do something, they always talk about it.

"Seriously?" Tony asks annoyed.

Lily nods.

The two always discuss something before doing it, quite like a couple.

"Say you'll go only if you're mom comes Lily," Terror advises.

"You're not just saying that because you like her, right?" Lily says.

Terror answers, "Yes and no. You'll feel more comfortable with her there. And if you're dad tries to do something stupid maybe your mother can talk him out of it before I rip his head off."

Lily agrees at her friends reasoning.

She opens the door to her impatient father.

"We'll go. As long as Mom does too," Lily answers.

"Ok," Tony agrees. He's very surprised and content that she's actually say yes.

After what he did to his daughter, he don't feel like he'll ever forgive himself.

Lily of course knows that, but accepts it against her better judgement. Her sixteen year old self would forgive her 'daddy' and would want everything to go back to how it was. She has a strong sense of that, but it can never, ever happen.