𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

I get ready for bed, washing my face, and the normal. I climb in, and stare at the ceiling. Things with Connor have escalated. I just think I can't give him everything he wants. He said he could handle it, but I just wonder if I'm not enough. From Peter. Not to mention wonderful abandonment and trust issues.
I look at my phone 2:00 AM.
I close my eyes.
The hum of electricity stops. I wake up, what's wrong? Did the power go out?
I open my door. To see the familiar shiny brown eyes of Peter. In his Spider-Man suit with his mask off. A cold metal hand covers my mouth, my eyes go wide, and everything goes black.
I wake up my head pounding and I'm dizzy. I'm in a cell. Tha- that dad puts people like Loki in. I scream. I can't fell Terror. Oh my God I can't feel Terror. Dad has a hair in front of me. Dissecting me with his eyes like I'm a subject, this feels familiar.
"YOU BASTARD!"
"That's no way to talk to your dad, Lils." He says in a fatherly tone.
I laugh hysterically. Why do I feel so weak and nauseous?
"You," I point at him. "YOU, can't handle me being different. God. Forbid Lillian Stark change. Dad I was cheated on, abandoned, and injured. Then I was tortured for two years. THEN it gets better. I was dumped into an alternate dimension. You know that had a Tony Stark and the rest of the avengers. But guess what, you were fictional. Do you know how painful that was Daddy? What would mom say about all of this?"

"I'm gonna fix you Lils," he says calmly..
"Dad, I don't need fixing! If you would accept me then I would come back-"I scream.

I feel like I'm going to puke, oh God.

Peter comes out of the shadows, and puts his hand in the glass cage.
"Lily it's gonna go back to how we were." Peter says happily.
"YOU COWARDS. You're scared of me now, huh?" Dad has that look on his face. "You can't handle me having Terror. You both can't handle me being able to protect myself."

"Lillian I think you should rest," dad says.
"Wha- what happened to you daddy? You said you'd love me no matter who I'd become." I say while crying. He comes up to the glass beside Peter.
"Baby, I'm gonna fix you."
"YOU PHSYCO! I DON'T NEED TO BE FIXED!" I yell.
Dad says, "hey Pete let's go. Lillian needs to get some rest."

Two hours past, lights turn on and Peter comes in. "Hey Pete."
"Hey Lily." He says smiling.
He unlocks the door.
I stay at my bed. "Come on Lils," he calls.
I follow. We go to the Living room.
We sit down.
"Lily. You're dads wrong about something" he says.
"What's that?" I ask.

H-he pulls out a gun. "That you can be fixed."