𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Tony comes walking through the door, with false hope plastered on his face. In which Peter has to destroy.

"What'd she say kid?" Tony asked excitedly.

Peter stutters for a minute, he always is a little nervous talking to people. But it's Tony Stark, he might just call him dad. He doesn't knowing how to tell his father figure that his daughter hates him.

"Sir-r she uh doesn't want to come back," He says thinking this is the best possible way to phrase such a devastating truth.

Tony grimaces, and stares at an ACDC poster that Lily had got him. Signed with all the band members.

His face was almost melancholic, then it turned to something Peter had never seen before. He was gonna get Lily back, and make her realize that he won't do it again. Then he won't have to force everything, he'll convince her.

"If she's not going to come home on her own, we're gonna make her then, she'll want to. Then we're gonna get that parasite out of her." Tony says bluntly.

Peter says, "But Terror will kill us before we do that."

"Don't give that thing a name, Pete." Tony scolds.

Tony smiles evilly, "If I can make a damn Iron Man suit I can find out how to kill that ugly monster."

Peter says nervously, "But how?"

Tony gives his 'son' the plan, "First we tell the team. Convince them that she needs to be back, which she does. Then we do a six month surveillance period. Terror will be the biggest obstacle. We learn about everything she does, everyone she talks to. That's the best chance of getting her back."

Peter looks stunned, he knows that. He didn't know that Tony could be... manically controlling,

He of course wants Lily back too. He wants to be able to hold her, and just hold her. He wants her to be able to love him again, and do all the things they did before..

What Tony just said sounded like hope for a future with Lily, so he ignored the hints of madness in his voice and expressions.