𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

The barrel of the gun is pressed firmly on my forehead. As I'm on my knees with my hands up, I don't beg for my life. I thought I would, I'm not. I do the opposite, smile. Terror's gone, what's the point. Everyone thinks I'm some sick and broken girl. I do feel sick.

My teeth bare a hysterical smile. I open my eyes, feeling everything. These moments play in slow motion. I look at Peter, in his eyes all I see are confusion. And all I feel in my gut for him is pity and sadness. The vein in Dad's forehead is popped out. You can see the ghosts of tears running down his cheeks. He looks angry, at Peter of course for holding his daughter at gunpoint, but mostly at himself. Mom doesn't care that Peter, my Peter is the one with a gun on my forehead, she just wants me safe. And Morgan hides behind mom, she shouldn't even see this.

The rest of the Avengers yell the simple, "Don't shoot."

I should've killed all of them in that trailer.

I close my eyes, and breath in.

"SHOOT ME PETER! Come on. I'm ready. Just do it." I yell.

The rest of the people, still yell.
I'm ready. I am ready,
"Come on Peter, if I'm not yours what's the point right? Not to mention, that the Lily Stark you knew died two years, and five months ago. Come on Pete," I slap my chest, "I'm ready."

Dad screams, "You can't shoot her!"

"Come on Pete, I'm ready. Come on." I coo.

I close my eyes, but right before I do, from the corner of my eye I see my familiar black glob coming towards me. I leap out, and Terror takes control of my body.

Now, I'm ten feet tall, scary as hell, and have a thirst for vengeance.

Peter shoots, what about that.

Terror speaks, "Weaklings, you have wronged Lillian and I. You tried to separate us. I took care of her, when no one else did. There is no one of us, without the other, We are Terror." Even that gives me chills.

I start throwing furniture. Dad puts on his Iron Man suit and stands with his blaster ready.

I wrap him in the black matter and throw him out the window. Natasha comes behind me with a gun, stupid. I wrap her then throw her.

Steve tries to reason. I show my face and say, "Steve, you never did anything to me. I suggest you get out of here while I'm giving you the chance."

We go back to full Terror form. He throws his shield at us, "I'm afraid I can't do that Lillian."

"You're death wish," I say smiling.

I'm ready to be the villain.

He throws the shield again, this time I eat it. Steve looks stunned. Terror's spikes launch out of his body. Sometimes I forget he can do that.

Venom comes crashing through a window. Holy shit.

"Terror, Lillian stop this!"

I speak, "Venom get your ass back home, you know damn well-"

Eddie cuts me off, "We know Lily. Remember what you told me? Not wanting to prove them right that you're the villain."

As he says that Nik and Connor walk through the door. It's nothing while fighting the Avengers while talking to them.

My best friends.

Connor says looking at me sadly, "принцесса, please stop this."

Nik just stares. Then with his hands he motions for water. It flows out of the sink, and sprays the Avengers.

Now, they start fighting us, the Underground.

Peter, Nik, and Connor clash.

"I watched you, you dumb bitch. You left her," Connor says angrily.

Eddie tries reasoning with me. "Hey kid, look. We'll leave these horrible, fucking evil people alone. The boys, Lex, Arthur and I will make sure they never try to contact you again."

I throw a punch and hit Venom in the chest.

"You couldn't stop them from taking us Eddie. Why should I trust you?" I say. I know exactly what to say to hurt someone.
I can see through Venom disappointment.
"Did you watch the footage, Eddie? OF WHAT THEY DID?"
I ask for Jarvis to turn it on, he obeys.
On a screen, there appears my boyfriend kissing my best friend. It shows me flying up. I look around the room, and hear gasps. Dad looks ashamed, so do the rest of the Avengers. Eddie and Connor look angry. Nik looks sad.
My screams echo around the room, my cries for Dad, and Peter. Mom was at home.
Then, Osiris comes. I scream, yell and beg. All of my ribs, and a leg were broken.

In a broken window I see Kit. Damn it.
He says, in his country accent, "Kid, wishin' ill on another person is only gonna hurt yourself. I can't watch you do this to yourself peanut. Come live with me, or someone. I'll handle Tony and Peter."

I go to Terror form.
"You will leave Lillian and I alone. Until Lillian permits a meeting. If anyone tries to follow us, I will enjoy ripping out and eating your inner organs."
We leap out of a window into the darkness of night.