𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

"Terror, there's a knock at the door, who is it?" Lily asks. People usually don't come to her door, she's been very distant with the team. They understand, unlike her father.

The symbiote looks through the peep hole and sees Connor.

"It's your boyfriend Lillian. Just so you know, I approve." Terror says.

Lily rolls her eyes, secretly she's glad. Terror's always had a knack for seeing trash faster than her.

"No, he's not. I need him to come with me incase something happens to you," Lily tries to explain.

"Nothings going to happen to me," Terror assures her.

"I know, just precautions," Lillian exasperates.

Lily opens the door to see a sly Russian smirking at her.

"Are you ready to go принцесса?" He asks.

***

I nod, knowing he called me, princess. I'm really just focused on getting all my crap then getting out.

I tell him, with Terror by my side. "Peter and the rest of the Avengers will be there. Tell them nothing about the underground. I talked to my mom, my dad won't be there. Just please don't antagonize them."

He smirks, "What makes you think I'd do that принцесса?"

"Because you're you." I reply.

"Fair enough," he agrees.

And we're off to-

Possibly hell.