🄲🄰🅂🅃

GOLDEN MAGIC

GOLDEN MAGIC

now playing: strange
the score
1:28 ——◦———— 1:58
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

☆ ☼ ☆

     Loyal and selfless. Two words with fragile meanings. While one describes someone as reliable and always true, the second means a person concerned more about the needs and wishes of others than their own. These words complement each other in a way that is so beautifully destructive for whoever is doomed to be represented by them. 

          On a hill hidden from the world's sight lives a young girl who has been chosen as this loyal and selfless spirit. Having witnessed the horrors of reality more than once and bearing a last name cursed with tragedy, she was the ideal prey for these words' endless cruelty. Every day, she endures the hard life of a Bennett witch. She knows no other way than the painful one and bears no other pain than grief and betrayal. She wakes up, thinking her heart is already broken beyond repair, but discovers that it can still tear itself a little more. 

     Sheila Bennett, her name is. A young witch who wishes for nothing more than a break from life. Gifted at birth with cursed magic even the scariest monsters feared, Sheila is the definition of wreaked havoc. The hands her mother used to hold to reassure her became weapons able to destroy anything standing in their way. The eyes, once holders of innocence, turned cold, empty and emotionless, their golden sparkles tamed by Sheila's memories. And her spirit, her hopeful spirit, now lacked hope. There are no traces left of the child she had been. This child died years ago, now buried in the very back of Sheila's mind.

          But as a Great Prophecy breaks the routine Sheila has grown used to, and a boy with sea-green eyes barges into her life without warning, secrets resurface. As if her own tragedy hadn't been enough, the girl must now deal with a loss of control and an annoying boy unwillingly putting her life on the line.

     Facing your fears is scary, but Sheila soon discovers that facing your past is even more terrifying.

☆ ☼ ☆

Malia Baker, SHEILA BENNETT

I can't save my mom, but I will save Thalia. ❞

STARRING :

STARRING :

the Bennett family
kat graham, Bonnie Bennett
lovie simone, Celeste Bennett
adepero oduye, unknown

the demigods
sadie sink, Stefanie Salvatore
jaden michael, James

the Mikaelson family
ryan potter, Adair Mikaelson
shay mitchell, Naevia Mikaelson

other characters, as described
tvdu cast, as themselves

☆ ☼ ☆

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Before we start, I have a few words.

First, the Vampire Diaries, the Originals, and Legacies' storylines are mostly changed. For example, the Hellfire happened one year or less before Enzo died, the Mikaelsons are staying in Mystic Falls, etc. More will be explained later. I don't want to spoil everything.

Also, English is not my first language, so if I ever misspell something or write a sentence that doesn't make sense, please tell me.

I hope you will enjoy this story and that all of you are okay and safe:)

-voidheda