14

FRANK'S POV

It was just a note.

Hey Frank.

Meet me at the cinema at 8:30 tonight. You better be there.

Yours truly,
Gerard

Is something happening at the cinema today? I want to look up what movies are playing to get some idea of what will be happening tonight, but I know Gerard wants it all to be a suprise.

~

I get there right on time, I don't want Gerard to think for a second that I'm ghosting him.

When I see the black haired boy sitting on the curb I speed up my steps.

He sees me and his face lights up, I can see the small smile on his lips as he stands up from the curb. His leather jacket hugged his body in all the right ways. His jeans clinged onto his long legs perfectly.

"Hey." I simply say.

"Hey dork." Gerard says with a grin.

"How are you gonna calll me a dork when you sent me a barbershop quartet." I say with a large smile.

Gerard just chuckles and leads me to the ticket booth.

"What are we even watching?" I ask.

"Scream. We're gonna do some movie jumping too." Gerard says as he pays the ticket lady.

We used to jump movies when we were kids. I remember one night when we payed to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre, jumped to Toy Story, jumped to Spider Man, jumped to Gardians of the Galaxy, and jumped to Legally Blonde (by Gerard's demand.)

The theater was dark, as it should be. There was a couple in the back making out, a random dude sitting right in the middle, a group of friends talking too loudly in the very front, and a staff member obviously on break.

We sat near the back, but not so far back that we could hear the young couple in the back getting down and dirty.

~

Scream was great as usual. I've watched that movie so many times I could probably say every line word for word.

We scanned the movies that were gonna play next. Thats when Gerard pointed at The Notebook, an evil grin was on his face.

He knows how often I cry during movies. Anything can set me off into a crying fit. Gerard doesn't cry during movies. He always says that they are just actors and what we're seeing isn't reaal.

~

Not even an hour in and I'm crying. I'm trying to silence my sniffles by putting my hand over my mouth.

Gerard noticed and I could hear him slightly chuckle next to me. I slap his shoulder when he laughs at my emotional state.

"Aw, poor Frankie." He wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls me against him. My head lays on his shoulder as I wipe the tears from my eyes.

He twirls my hair with his fingers, this always calmed me down when we were kids. I've always been an emotional person, so when I got bullied at school I would always come home crying. Gerard would lay me on his lap and play with my hair. Sometimes we'd be watching a movie, sometimes we'd talk, most of the tine we just sat in silence. There is never any awkward silence between us, only comfortable silence.

~

"Let's hit one more movie." Gerard scans our options.

"Edward scissorhands." I point out.

"Do you just want to watch it to stare at Johnny Depp?" Gerard says with a laugh.

"You know it. You know what's better than Johnny Depp?" I say.

"What?" He asks.

"A goth Johnny Depp with scissorhands." I say with a laugh.

AN

-GROOVYLADY