Chapter 12: Husband-slash-Kingka

"No he's not, now please let go of them before Taehyung snap. He's not in good mood already."

Jungkook's body froze when he heard the voice. He slowly looks up to see Jimin with a very annoyed face. Yep, I forgot Jimin is Taehyung's classmate.

The guys finally let go and start walking away, the two girls bow their head and apologize with the most pathetic face Jungkook has ever seen. Bambam gasp, Park Jimin is standing in front of them and he just saves them. Wow, Jungkook must be really close with them.

"Damn, what happen to your face? Oh shit, Taehyung will be mad! He'll get another one hour scolding from Seokjin and Namjoon. OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO I-"

"Hyung, I'm fine. It's just a small cut."

Jimin sigh, "Come on Jungkook... and Bambam? The Kingka is looking for you two."

Bambam give Jungkook a confuse look as they start walking behind Jimin.

"Here we are!" Jimin exclaim as they reach the end of the hall in the second floor. It’s another classroom, but the windows are covered with old newspaper and obviously, students avoid coming to this area.

Before Jimin could touch the door, it was thrown open and a very angry Taehyung walk out, not noticing his visitors.

"How dare she? What took them so long? Seriously I-"

"Hyung?" Jungkook tug his hyung's sleeves, making him turn around.

"Where have you been? I ask Ji- What happen to your face?" Taehyung frowns when he notice the bleeding cut on his lips and cheek.

"I'm fine hyung. What's wrong?" He ignores the latter and drags him inside the room, Jimin and Bambam following after him. Bambam then froze when he notice the guy sitting at the corner is staring at him. It's Yugyeom. Great.

"What happen Jimin?" Taehyung ask as he gently wipes the blood on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Well, Hana and her gang cornered them. Luckily, I got in time."

Taehyung sigh, "Did you read my message? Are you hungry?"

Jungkook nods and lower his head. He feels so embarrassed and at the same time, he's really shy.

"By the way, that guy is Yugyeom, Bambam's ex-boyfriend." Taehyung smirk when he heard the two growls.

"You already know Jimin and me. The other kingkas already left the school so it's only the three of us."

Jungkook nods once again. Taehyung sigh and sit on the desk in front of Jungkook, eyeing him. "They didn't do anything more than that, right?"

"Aside from telling me she owns you and calling me bitch, I think I'm really fine," Jungkook barks bitterly, pouting afterwards.

Taehyung chuckle softly and take out his phone, reading the text.

"Namjoon hyung brought the food!"

As if on cue, Namjoon enter the room with two paper bags in his hand.

"Wow, you got a lot of pretty girls here- JEON JUNGKOOK?!" He growls when he notice the fresh cut on his cheeks.

"Calm down, bro. I'll tell you later, but for now, give me the food. Kookie's hungry."

Namjoon nods and place the paper bags beside Taehyung before whispering something and patting his back. He waves a good bye to Jungkook before leaving to room. Jimin on the other hand, opens the paper bag and take out the home-made lunch.

"Sho, Whad did dhe shay?" Jimin ask with a mouth full of rice.

"Nothing much. Just 'I thought you'll take care of Kookie?' and 'Let's talk.'"

Bambam's curiosity rises once again, why is THE KINGKA taking care of JUNGKOOK and why is am I eating next to YUGYEOM and why does JUNGKOOK blushes a lot when he's next to TAEHYUNG and why am I eating with THEM?

"First of all," Yugyeom start, "The Kingka is taking care of Jungkook because he's his wife-"

Bambam thinks, did Yugyeom read my thoughts? And WIFE?!

"Yes. W-I-F-E. You're eating next to me because you have no other place to sit. Jungkook blushes because I think, he like Taehyung hyung-"

Jungkook blushes and lower his head, while Taehyung continue to eat. Jimin laughs and almost choking on his food.

"You're eating with me because I want you to be here. Now, no more voicing out your thoughts and just eat."

"Tae, You coming to class later?" Jimin ask, he's almost finish eating.

"I don't know, I heard Taeng-Taeyeon will be here again." He put stop eating and stares down on his food which Jungkook notice.

"Can you skip classes with me?"

Everyone blinks. No one really knows who is he talking to.

"Hyung, the food can't skip classes because they never attend classes." Jungkook said, gaining some chuckles from the other. It's clear for him he's the one Taehyung is asking.

"Just who are you talking to?"

"I'm asking Jungkook," Taehyung sigh. "Never mind, it’s his first day. I'm done eating, I'm going somewhere."

Taehyung stand up and walks toward the door. He stops halfway when he heard Jungkook said, "Where are you going?"

"Just... somewhere. I'll pick you up later." He waves and continues to leave the room.

"Where do you guys think he's going?" Jungkook ask, still staring at the door, hoping for Taehyung to come back.

"Who knows? He might meet up with Taeyeon."

Jungkook nods his head, deep inside him, he's disappointed. He involuntary pouts as he continues to eat, which Bambam never fail to notice.

"Are you dating Taehyung? Or perhaps, you two are actually married?"

Jungkook chokes, his blush a shade of crimson red and everyone laughs at him.

"W-We're not dating...” He mumbles.

"Yeah, sure. Just married." Yugyeom grins, which make Jungkook, blush harder.

"S-shut up."

Jimin chuckles. He's currently texting someone with a smirk on his face, “Guess what? Kim Taehyung is Jeon Jungkook's Kingka-slash-Husband."

Jungkook huffs. "And guess what hyung? I want to kick your ass right now."