Chapter 15: Oops!

Kim Taehyung's parents die when he's 16, and now that he's turning 19, the company was his, making him the youngest C.E.O.-slash-president in Seoul. Since he's a Kingka in his school, he have the bad boy vibe, and his infamous unreadable look, he also like women and drink. But for Jungkook, he's kind and gentle even though he somewhat keep everything about him by himself. He's noisy and a bit bossy, but he's the most beautiful man you could see. He's like a god of beauty or something, well, that's what Jungkook thinks.

Jeon Jungkook is a normal high school student who lives in the orphanage for 17 years. But recently, his knight in shining armor/prince charming stop him from committing suicide and show him that you can at least trust someone. He has a terrible past, so does Taehyung and the said boy was his only hope. But recently, everything went black and white.

It's been a week since Jungkook left the house and found out about Taeyeon and Taehyung's relationship. It's been a week since he tries to avoid the elder. And in that week, he keeps crying every night.

He was accompanied with Bambam and make new friends, girls and boys. He even focuses on helping Seokjin in the cafe, making the elder lie every time Taehyung pays a visit and ask if Jungkook ever visit him. In school, he'll try to avoid the elder, making excuses if Jimin or Yugyeom call his name. If he sees Taehyung walking towards him, he'll turn around and silently pray that his hyung will stop following him. Even in lunch time, he eats in the cafeteria with his friends, not with the Kingkas. And it's true that everyone around him that knows about Taehyung and Jungkook are starting to get worried, but they're afraid to ask Jungkook why.

Seokjin sigh as he watches the black haired man plays with the hem of his shirt (Taehyung's shirt).

"Spill the beans, kookie."

Jungkook shake his head and went back to wiping the table. Seokjin, being the mother figure he is, he tap his foot impatiently as he wait for Jungkook to speak.

"Taehyung... He-"

The doors open, the ringing of the small bell was heard which make Jungkook startle and fall on his butt.

"Chill, it’s just me. Are you planning on mopping the floor with your butt?" Jimin said as he stares at flustered Jungkook.

"W-Where's T-"

"Detention. That kid didn't do anything bad, don't worry Jin hyung. The teacher just hates him so much." He chuckle then continue, "Maybe his teacher like him. Too bad he's taken again."

Seokjin's eyes widen and throw a glare at Jimin who immediately shut his mouth. They both look back to Jungkook who silently stand up and excuse himself. Jimin, feeling guilty, he said:

"Don't worry; he's not going to fuck her or something!"

Seokjin once again, glare at him because: A. There is other costumers; and B. He said a bad word.

"It's not like t-that..." Jungkook whisper as he walk past them.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Yeah, you'll just secretly steal another kiss."

Jungkook stop on his track and he froze on his spot. Jin's eyes went wider; his jaw almost hit the floor. Jimin stand there, smirking as he watches the black haired boy blush.

"He... Jungkook... Kiss... Steal... What... When..."

Jimin shrug and drag Jungkook out the cafe, walking back to their school.

"W-where are we going? No! I'm not going there!"

Jimin frowns and tugs on the younger's arm, "I'm going to dance practice. I want you to join."

Jungkook's eyes widen. It's been a while since he dances. And he just dances when he's alone. Not like this.

He was drag inside the building for clubs which Jungkook didn't bother to join. They stop at the 2nd floor, panting as they clutch their chest, catching their breathe. Suddenly, music started inside the room and Jimin's eyes went wide. Obviously, he didn't know someone else was there. Jungkook walks toward the glass door to take a peek, Jimin following behind him. The room was really big, with large mirrors in front. The door was at the back that's why he can't see the person standing, but his reflection can be seen on the mirror. Jungkook's eyes went wide when the guy standing there is no other than Kim Taehyung. He notice Taehyung wasn't even dancing, just standing and watching his reflection on the mirror, Jungkook was lucky he's not noticed yet. Taehyung finally walk toward the sound system on his right, scrolling through his phone when a dance starts playing. 

Jungkook stands there, admiring his hyung's movements. His hip thrusts are just too damn powerful that makes Jungkook gulps every time. The way he licks his lips and sings to some parts of the song makes the younger flush for some reasons. Before the song ended, their eyes met on the mirror and Jungkook's breathing hitches. They keep the eyes contact, even when the elder starts to thrust again before the music ends. He was pushed inside once it's done and he mentally takes note of smacking Jimin's head. Taehyung eyes him, but never open his mouth. His expression unreadable and he felt like melting on his spot. Jimin clears his throat, tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"Show us how you dance."

Jungkook's eyes went wide, and he can see in his peripheral vision Taehyung raise his eyebrow as he walk toward his phone, scrolling for songs. He shake his head, he don't want do dance here. With Taehyung watching him.

"Can I pee first?" He said before dashing out the building. He can't talk to Taehyung right now. He can't-

He felt strong arms pull his arm, turning him around and pin him against the wall. His eyes grew larger when Taehyung leans in; staring at him and Jungkook's lost in his eyes.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

No response.

"Do you... have a girlfriend now?"

Jungkook's subconscious stabs him again and again. He slowly nods his head.

"You do, hm?"

"I-I have a girlfriend." He unconsciously gulp when Taehyung stare down his lips.

"Really?" 

Jungkook nods his head and before he knew it, Taehyung's lips touch his. He stare at Taehyung's closed eyes as he feels his heart skip a beat. Taehyung kiss me. He freaking kiss me. HE'S KISSING ME. The kiss lasted for a few seconds but for him, it’s like 365 days have passed. He looks up and notices the sadness on his hyung's eyes.

"Liar. I missed you... wifey."