Chapter 19: His Office

Thank god it’s Friday! Jungkook sighs as he walk home with Namjoon. Their Winter Vacation finally starts and this is the first time he’ll celebrate Christmas with his someone. Taehyung, being the C.E.O., has to skip classes to head to his workplace with Jim. He said there are many task needed to be done before their Christmas Vacation. It’s been a month since he became officially his and Jungkook couldn’t ask for more.

Taehyung was more than he wanted him to be, more than he expect him to be. Even with the little things he does for Jungkook, he never fail to make the younger’s heart flutter. The news about them dating spread like a wildfire. The elder have to settle things with his fan girls for days. And right now, he’s dying to see his boyfriend again.

“Hyung?”

Namjoon raise his eyebrow.

“Don’t you miss Seokjing hyung?”

“I missed him. A lot. Why do you-” Namjoon’s eyes grew wider and a smirk spread on his face. “You want see Taehyung?”

Jungkook blushes and nod his head. Is he too obvious?

He heard his step-brother chuckle. He yank his arm and said, “Come, let’s buy them something to eat. I’m pretty sure they haven’t eaten their lunch yet.”

Jungkook grins and literally drag the elder to the nearest restaurant they find and take out some food. He smiles to himself when they stand at the bus stop, waiting for the vehicle.

Once they arrive, Jungkook looks up in awe. The building was fucking huge and damn, he wonder if Taehyung’s floor was at the top floor. That would be really awesome.

“Come in, our boys aren’t expecting us to be here.” Namjoon gently pushes Jungkook inside, the sliding door automatically closes once they were inside. The younger was once again in awe. The lounge was wide, the walls were white and the tiles were wooden tiles. On his left, there’s a gray three-seater sofa (behind is was a big abstract painting) and two small sofas across it. In the middle, there’s an elegant-looking wooden coffee table, newspaper and magazines were placed neatly in the middle. On his right, there’s a counter. The lady behind the counter was wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt, partnered with smart blazers, over-the-knees tight skirts and black high heels. Her hair was tied in to a bun, a pretty large amount of make up on her face. He glance around and notice that everyone, who Jungkook assumed to be working here, are all females and have the same attire.

“Yep, there’s a lot of ladies here. Obviously, Taehyung’s workers are all females, except from Jin.”

Jungkook nods. Does that mean he work with females?

Namjoon drag him out of his thoughts when he drag him literally to the counter.

“Hey, is Seokjin and Taehyung busy?”

The female glare at them, giving them judgmental looks.

“Yes, they’re in the middle of a meeting.”

“Okay, cool. Jungkook let’s go.” Namjoon drags him again toward the elevator but the lady stop them.

“You can’t. You’re not allowed to enter any floor if you don’t have any business here, sir.”

“Don’t you know me?” Namjoon raise his eyebrow, obviously starting to get pissed.

“Do I have to?”

“Wow, I wonder why Taehyung let a bitch work for him.” Jungkook mumbles, which the lady obviously heard.

“Sir, I think you have to leave.”

The males didn’t bulge, just stare at her with blank face. The other people starts to look at them.

“Sir. Leave!”

“Excuse me, but did you just yell to our visitors?” A husky and low voice was heard, Jungkook turn around to watch a certain man emerge from the elevator doors. Jeon Jungkook was starstruked to see a man I black suit walking toward them.

“But Mr. Kim-“

She immediately stop mid-way when Taehyung slung his arm around Jungkook, nodding at Namjoon. He then speak, “Mind if you pay me a visit in my office after your shift, Ms. Im?”

The lady gulps and nod his head, excusing herself and head back behind the counter.

“Wow, she’s a bitch.” Namjoon snorts, “Where’s Jin by the way?”

“Office, the meeting just finishes and I didn’t expect to see you guys here, especially you Kookie.” He grins and peck the younger’s cheeks as the doors of the elevator closes.

“There’s 37 floors here, mine and Jin’s office is in the 37th floor.” Jungkook nods, hugging Taehyung’s side.

Namjoon scowl, “Wow, I wish Seokjin was here-“

“Then you guys will eat each other’s face?” Jungkook smirks and Taehyung playfully slap his arm.

“Jungkook, you’re such a brat.”

Taehyung smiles, “Yeah, my little brat.”

They arrive at the 37th floor, and if you forget the fact that you’re inside a company building, you might think you’re in a living room. There’s a couch and flatscreen TV, game controls on the floor, the DVDs are organized in the small closet under the TV. On the other side of the room, there’s the kitchen and small dining table. There’s two similar doors, the one slowly opens, revealing Seokjin with messy hair, both hands occupied with papers and folders.

“Taehyung, I think we can just- Namjoon!” He squeals and places the stuff on the table, throwing himself to Namjoon. As expected, they started to make out.

Jungkook sighs and turn to Taehyung, “Are you hungry? We bought some take out-“

“You don’t have to. But I’m happy you’re here.” Taehyung smiles and peck his lips. The younger blushes and smiles. I’m still affected with every little things he does.

Taehyung glance at the couple who never stop making out, so he drags Jungkook along with his food toward his own room-slash-office. He quickly lock the door behind them and motion for Jungkook to seat on his couch.

“Do you want anything? I’ll get it for you.”

The younger shake his head, “You’re my everything, and I don’t need anything else.”

The elder chuckles and remove his blazer, loosening his tie and unbuttoning two buttons before settling beside Jungkook, hugging him.

“Man, I’m so tired.”

“Cheesy.”

“Just for you, babe.”

Taehyung pat his tummy and lean his back. They just finished eating and Jungkook starts to clean up.

“Do you want me to stay or…”

“Stay for a while, I stil have 1 hour before the next meeting starts.”

Jungkook stand up to dispose the trash, looking up at the clock on the process. 4:45 PM.

“Okay…” He shyly nods because:

a. Taehyung is watching every move he make
b. What will they do in 1 hour?
c. Taehyung’s legs are spread widely in front of him and one of his arm was up on his head, messing his hair

d. Taehyung is licking his lips.

Unknowingly, he slowly walks between Taehyung’s spread legs and sit on his lap, staring at the elder’s red lips move when he speak, “W-what are you doing, Kookie?”

“TaeTae?”

“Yes?”

“I’ll make you feel better.” Jungkook said before licking his lips and leaning down to capture the elder’s lips. It all started with just an innocent peck, but Taehyung pushes the younger’s head toward him, connecting their lips again and deepen the kiss. The elder licks his lower lips, rubbing his other hand on the Jungkook’s thigh making the other moan, this surely is going somewhere interesting.

He let his dominant hyung explore his mouth, breathing in Taehyung’s scent that he really likes. He slip his hand on his chest and roam it. Touching any part of Taehyung’s body he can reach. Taehyung pulls away and licks his jawline, peppering small kisses on his neck before sucking on his sensitive skin, making him let out a long moan which pleased Taehyung. He can fell something hard growing under him and Jungkook knows they want each other right here, right now.

“Hyung, please…” The younger whisper, biting his lower lip.

“Please what?” Taehyung huskily whisper to his hear before licking and biting his earlobe.

“I need-” Jungkook was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. The elder frowns and slowly settle Jungkook on the couch. He stand up and make his way towards the door, opening it and revealing a petite woman who keeps on glancing at his body. Jungkook notice it too, so he quickly stand up and remove the things on his boyfriend’s table, placing it neatly on the floor. Luckily, shelves covers the view and the person standing on the floor won’t be able to see what he’s doing. He quietly take off all his clothes, throwing them on the floor then sits on top of the table, waiting for the elder to come back.

He heard the door closes, footsteps starts to get louder. He bite his lips when Taehyung look at him, mouth slightly ajar and eyes are wide open.

“Surprise.” He purrs, slowly spreading his legs in front of Taehyung. Jungkook’s member was already hard.

“Jungkook. What are you doing babe?”

“Fuck me. Here. On your table, Mr. President.”

-----

NEXT CHAPTER, THERE WILL BE SMUT SO..... 'KAY VYE ouo