Chapter 20: War of Hormones [M]

He heard the door closes, footsteps starts to get louder. He bite his lips when Taehyung look at him, mouth slightly ajar and eyes are wide open.

“Surprise.” He purrs, slowly spreading his legs in front of Taehyung. Jungkook’s member was already hard.

“Jungkook. What are you doing babe?”

“Fuck me. Here. On your table, Mr. President.”

Taehyung’s breathe hitches. He glace down on his wristwatch and clear his throat. Obviously, he still have time for something like this.

“What are you doing, Jungkook?”

“Offering you a very pleasant gift, sir.” Jungkook stands up, walking toward the elder. When he’s close enough, he place a finger against the other’s lips, tracing it.

“Namjoon and Seokjin hyung will hear you scream.”

A sly smile spread on Jungkook’s face, leaning forward and murmuring, “I’ll be quiet,
Taehyung.” He then tug the elder’s earlobe with his teeth, earning a low groan from Taehyung.

Jungkook gasp when he felt Taehyung shove a hand between his legs before leaning and placing sloppy kisses on the younger’s soft lips. The younger walk backward, pulling the elder with him without breaking the kiss. He suck the other’s bottom lip with his, licking them afterwards and Taehyung let out a very erotic sound.
Damn hormones.

Jungkook slightly tug on the elder’s necktie when someone knock on the door again. Instead of walking toward it and entertain the unknown person, Taehyung grunts and pulls away, shouting a ‘I’m busy, don’t disturb me’ before untying his necktie and undressing himself. The younger hungrily licks his lips in front of naked Taehyung. Wow, Am I really dating a hot and handsome billionaire dude? Lucky me. He quickly take off his clothes before sitting on top of his boyfriend’s table, slightly spreading his legs.

Taehyung caress the younger’s inner thighs gently, sucking on the sensitive skin on the other’s neck. He whimpered when Taehyung pulls away.

“I don’t have any lube or a condom here-”

“Mr. President, you only have 45 minutes left.” He purred, spreading his legs and lifting it slightly to show his puckered hole. He can feel his inside clench when Taehyung lick his lips and kisses down his chest, down to his hips, down to his length until he reach the younger’s hole. He hook Jungkook’s legs over his shoulder as he lick his hole, flicking his tongue and shoving it inside the oh-so inviting hole. Jungkook is feeling a bit hazy, flinching and moaning on whatever the elder is doing that make him go crazy. His hands raking nails through the elder’s hair. He starts to pants when the elder starts to thrust his tongue in and out faster, trying hard to not buckling his hips.

He groans when Taehyung suddenly pulls away, blowing cold air on his throbbing erection. Jungkook tries to bite back a moan when the elder lick the head of his cock, tasting the bead of precum on it. He reposition Jungkook and pushes his back so he’s lying down on top of his table. He quickly grab his abandoned necktie and tie it around his wrist, putting them above his head afterwards.

Taehyung kisses his neck, placing new lovebites. He then breath out, tickling the younger who seems so vulnerable underneath him. He pushes three digits on the younger’s mouth, who obey him and lick them. When the elder thinks he coated it enough with his saliva,he pulls away and pushes it inside his tight whole. The younger’s cock twitch, his breath hitches. Taehyung enter another digit and starts scissoring him, thrusting deeply inside him. Unexpectedly, Taehyung quickly enter another digit, making the boy underneath him
sinfully moans when he hit a bundle of nerves he’s looking for.

“T-Taehyung… Please…” He begged when the said guy change his speed into painfully slow pace. Taehyung look at him, Jungkook’s hair sticks to his forehead, although the room is airconditioned, the beads of sweats roll down his neck, eyes tightly shut, mouth slightly ajar and his face is all flushed. Taehyung grab his own erection, pumping it a few times and uses his own precum as a lubricant. He pull out his fingers, earning a series of grunts from the other but he quickly slam his cock inside him, Jungkook’s moaning a mixture of curse word and his lover’s name.

“I told you to be quiet.” He breathed out, letting the other get used to his size, ghosting over his neck with his lips as he wait.

“Well, you should’ve use a soundproof room next time.” He said between his pants. He wants to touch the elder so bad, but the tightly necktie around his wrist stop him from doing it. He buckles his hips, asking for the elder to move. He does, and it only make him feel intoxicated with the fast thrusts and elder’s low moans.

“Jungkook?”

Jungkook slowly open his eyes. Taehyung is not hovering over him anymore, he look around to find him standing in front of him, wearing his clothes.

“What’s wrong?” He coos, sitting next to the younger. That is when Jungkook realize he’s not naked and he’s sitting on the couch, not on the table. He glances on the table and notice the pile of papers neatly paced above it. What happen?

“W-what happen?”

“I just got up and talk to my secretary, but when I came back you’re sleeping so I let you take a nap. But then you start groaning and you keep whispering my name, I thought you’re having a bad dream so I wake you up. You sure you’re okay now?” Taehyung pouts, making the younger smile.

“Yeah, it’s just a dream.” A wet dream.

Taehyung flashes his infamous grin and stand up, pulling the younger with him. He unlocks his phone and plays a slow music.

“Shall we dance?”

Jungkook blushes, nodding his head as he let Taehyung take the lead. Taehyung wraps both of his arms around the maknae’s waist while Jungkook places his arms on the elder’s shoulder; their bodies pressed together as they move in synchronize.

Jungkook leans his head on Taehyung’s chest, listening to the faint sound of his heartbeat. Taehyung on the other hand, buries his head on Jungkook’s hair, smiling softly. It’s not like in the movies where everything will move in slow motion and there will be fireworks on the background or like in animes where there will be flowers falling everywhere and there will be something shinning on their body. It’s just them. It’s only the two of them inside Taehyung’s office. Slow music on the background as they sway their bodies around.

“Hyung?” Jungkook mumbles.

“Hm?”

“I… I-“

“Shhh, I know.” Taehyung lifts the younger’s face and peck his lips. “I do, too.”

Jungkook nod his head and smiles before leaning in and capturing the elder’s lips. The kiss was innocent. No biting, no licking, no teeth clashing, just their lips pressed together. Jungkook can feel the elder’s lips against him twitch into a smile. He then pulls away, staring at Taehyung’s eyes full of love and caring. For a moment, he just wants to get lost in those eyes and stay with him forever; that is if forever exist. He just wants to stay by his side.

Taehyung groans and plays with his phone on his hand. His speech went well earlier and now it’s Seokjin’s turn to speak. All he has to do is to listen and he’s getting bored. Jungkook and Namjoon left 30 minutes ago and he feels so lonely without his bunny.  Unlocking the phone, he search for a certain name and send him a message.

Taehyung: I’m bored. T^T

Taehyung: Are you at home now?

Taehyung: Seokjin stutters lol

Taehyung: Baaaaaabe :c

Jungkook: What?

Taehyung: I’m bored :c

Jungkook: Poor you :b

Taehyung: I wish u were here D:

Taehyung: Pfft, Seokjin tripped and almost kiss the guy!

Jungkook: What time u going home?

Taehyung: 7:30 pm. I guess?

Jungkook: What do u want to eat for dinner?

Taehyung: You. (;

Jungkook: >////<

Jungkook face palm as he remember his wet dream. Damn hormones. Namjoon watch his step-brother with an amused smile as the other blushes while staring at his phone. He decided to take a peek and he can’t help but burst out laughing.

Jungkook: What do u want to eat for dinner?

Taehyung: You. (;

Jungkook: >////<

Taehyung: Seriously, you’re so cute.

Taehyung: I wish I could hug you right now.

Jungkook: Stop hyung. Focus on ur meeting.

Taehyung: U must be tired baby.

Jungkook: Huh?

Taehyung: You keep running through my mind all day.

Taehyung: Do you have a map?

Jungkook: >////< What for?

Taehyung: I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

Jungkook: U’re weird.

Taehyung: You like it. :D

Jungkook: I do. (:

Taehyung: Heh, U reminds me of my pinky toe.

Jungkook: This is weird. Y?

Taehyung: u’re small, cute and I’m probably going to bang you on my coffee table later.

Jungkook: Bro, this is Namjoon. What did you say that makes Jungkook faint? ><

Taehyung: He what?!

Jungkook: He fucking faint and he keep saying ‘ohmahgawd’ LIKE WHAT THE HELL TAE?!

Taehyung: Give the phone to him.

Taehyung: Wife.

Jungkook: Yeah?

Taehyung: It’s not my fault I fell in love, u’re the one that tripped me.

Jungkook: Omg stop that Tae.

Taehyung: Okay :c

Jungkook: Hyung.

Jungkook: Hyung!!

Jungkook: BABE! ):

Taehyung: Yes baby?  c;

Jungkook: Am I a bad shooter?

Taehyung: why?

Jungkook: Coz I keep on missing u. <3

Taehyung: How am I supposed to concentrate now D:

Jungkook: U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.

Taehyung chuckles, the others giving their attention to him. He smiles apologetically and they finally return their gaze to Seokjin, who give him a disapproving look. He just pouts and the elder nod his head and continue. Taehyung then type his reply.

Taehyung: U may be out of my sight but not out of my heart.

Jungkook: Hyung. I have something to tell u.

Taehyung: What is it?

Jungkook: 1-4-3.

Taehyung: What’s that?

Jungkook: never mind.

Taehyung: 4-8-6.

Jungkook: What’s that?

Taehyung: Laters, baby. (;

Jungkook: Yah!

Jungkook: Hyung!!

Jungkook: BABEEEEE! TELL MEEEE ;;

Jungkook: Hyung?!

Jungkook: Oh, u don’t want hyung and babe, huh?

Jungkook: Oppa!

Jungkook: Oppa~

Taehyung: Oppa is here! :D

Jungkook: Wow.. );

Taehyung: I love you baby :*

Jungkook: I hate you too.

Taehyung: Laters, baby. Need to work. ;)

Taehyung smiles to himself as he put his phone back to his pocket. On the other hand, Jungkook keeps on tossing and turning on their bed. His face was as red as a tomato and he can’t remove the stupid grin on his face. Damn it Kim Taehyung. I hate you too. So much.

-

A kinda long update with failed smut and lame pick up lines ;u; So, i'll see you on the next chapter, yeah? love lots <3