Chapter 16: You

Jungkook was desperately trying to contain it, trying to bite back the tears, but he can't. The tears just stream down his face, lowering his head as he hit the elder's chest,

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you so much hyung, I hate-"

He felt a warm hands cup his cheeks, wiping away the tears. Hyung, stop. You're confusing me. He wants to say it, but his throat is dry. He was stunned when Taehyung lean in for another kiss, but this time, it’s more passionate. This is the third time he felt his lips against his and Jungkook wants more. He slowly opens his lips, letting Taehyung slip in and explore his mouth. He groans, damn, Tae taste so good. He pulls away, catching his breath, his heart pounding and he's getting dizzy. He looks up through his eyelashes and shit, Taehyung was staring at him intensely making his heart flip.

I like you hyung. I really do like you. I-

"-like you."

Taehyung blinks as the younger shake his head furiously, "I mean, uh, I-"

"Whoa, get a room you little shits." Taehyung and Jungkook look at the owner of the voice and of course, it's Min Yoongi with a shock Jung Hoseok.

"Damn, it feels like I'm the only straight as ruler here." Hoseok huffs, pouting a little.

Taehyung sighs and pulls away from Jungkook, letting the younger move. Cockblockers.

"Jimin is inside, if you ask. And Hoseok hyung, don't you like me before?" Taehyung smirk which make Hoseok choke on his own saliva.

"T-That's, it's been 7 years goddamnit." He huffs and drags Yoongi inside the building, leaving Taehyung with Jungkook.

"So, what are you saying earlier?"

Jungkook gulps. They are alone. ALONE. He's asking him, he can't say it to him. He can't-

"Don't worry; I'll make you admit it to me sooner or later." Taehyung grins, showing his white teeth and damn, Jungkook was blinded by his smile. The brunet male sling his arm around Jungkook's neck as they walk back inside the building and the younger was 101% sure he can hear his own heartbeat. He takes a glimpse of the beauty beside him. Taehyung is perfectly perfect- err, is there even a word like that? I know I sound so creepy but, I KNOW HE'S INTO GIRLS! Then why the hell did he kiss me? Is he playing with me? Seeing me flustered and shy is what he wants? Does he even like me?

His mind went blank when he felt the familiar sensation of Taehyung's lips against his, "I never know I'll get addicted to his lips." He mumbles, his breathe ghosting on his lips and for a second, Jungkook thought the time froze. He wants to cry because: A. Kim Taehyung kissed him for the third time; and B. Because He already tasted those lips for the fourth time.

Taehyung pulls away and they start walking again. When they reach their destination, he notice Hoseok was nowhere to be seen and Yoongi was pushed against the wall, shirt was thrown on the floor as Jimin, who's not wearing his shirt too, is pinning the elder as they make out and touch each other's... you know. Jungkook squeals when a hand covers his eyes, Taehyung.

"Get a room. We have a minor here."

Jungkook can hear someone gasp and another person huffs, probably Yoongi.

"Cockblockers. Can't you see how hard I am right now?" Jungkook whimpers, good thing Taehyung cover his eyes. He's not interested in witnessing Jimin's bulge; well it's definitely fine if it's Taehyung's.

He heard the door open and the next thing he knows, Taehyung is was inside Taeyeon's embrace.

"Found you!" She grins, placing a quick peck on his cheeks and Jungkook can feel his hand twitch. He just wants to slap her right here, right now.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung said. Jungkook just roll his eyes, his subconscious keep screaming at him.

Yeah, What are you doing here, noona?!

"I want to see you of course!"

Of course, you want to see Taehyung.

"I also bring some food for you, do you want some... Jungkook?" Jungkook blinks. How the hell did she know my name?

"No, thank you. I'm good." And I don't want you to poison me. Jungkook smiles. He's good at faking it.

Taeyeon nods and continue on feeling his hyung's body. Jungkook roll his eyes again. Can you not?

For almost three hours, he watches Taeyeon flirts with Taehyung. He almost walks over them and rips her hair off when she pecks Taehyung's lips. She even dare to look at him after that and God knows how much he wants to skin her alive-

He sigh once again and stare on the ground.
Why am I bothered with her presence that much? At least she already left. So what if she kiss Taehyung? But in front of me? No fucking way! I mean- I do have a little crush on hyung, just a little. But I really want to murder her, they're not even dating. Or they are?

"No fucking way!" He shrieks, everyone in the room including him, fell silent.

Jeon Jungkook, are you freaking crazy?
"What's wrong?" Jimin ask, patting Jungkook's shoulder. But it seems like the younger is on his own world again.

Can you not, Jungkook? You almost shit on your pants, are you really planning on confessing right now just because you felt a pang of jealousy? Yes, I'm jealous, but just a little. But every time I remember how she kiss him, how he call him with pet names-

"I really want to skin her alive." He blurted, his hyungs eyeing him suspiciously.

"Why does she keep clinging like a koala to Tae-" Congratulations, Jungkook. You almost say the things you weren't supposed to say.

Taehyung walks toward Jungkook, sitting next to him. He poke the younger's flushed cheeks.

"What's the problem, wifey?"

"You."

Silence.

"Me?"

Jungkook nods. "Yes, you."

He can clearly see the pain in his hyung's eyes in his reflection in the mirror and Jungkook quickly regret saying confusing things.

"No, never mind. It's nothing." He fakes a smile and Taehyung's frown deepens. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi stood near them, attentively listening to their conversation. And before Taehyung reply, he stood up and tries to walks out, but a strong hand grip his wrist and pulls him around, crashing their lips together.

At first, Jungkook savor the kiss, but when he remembers Taeyeon, he quickly pushes Taehyung away, whispering. "I can't like you, hyung."

He leaves the room, he leaves Taehyung with wide eyes and slightly ajar mouth, and he leaves the others with confused looks.
He sobs, leaning against the cold tiles of the men's comfort room. He clutches his shirt, gripping it tightly as he debates if he will be happy or not. Taehyung kissed him, but why? Does he like him back? But when Taeyeon came, it hurts even more. Are they dating? Then why did Taehyung kissed him? Why did he say he missed him? And why does he care so much about him?

He sniffles, hiccupping and gripping on his hair. Taehyung is confusing him.

Great. I'm Jeon Jungkook, 17 years old and I'm helplessly falling in love with this guy, Kim Taehyung. YOU make me feel like this. It's you. It's your fault, hyung.