Chapter 23: Who is she?

"So, how's the D?" Hoseok ask as they sit in their table, waiting for their dinner to arrive. Taehyung rolls his eyes and casually put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. Jin almost scream earlier when he accidentally saw the marks on the younger's neck.

"What D- oh, I think I know what's the D!" Jungkook grins happily, Namjoon secretly high five Yoongi under the table.

"You guys said D is something big that hyung owns and he will give it to me, right?"

Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin nods while Taehyung face palm using his other hand. (Baekhyun and Taeyeon sits on another table.)

"It's delicious and I'll like it too?"

Nods.

"And I'll get addicted to it?"

Hoseok groans and pulls out his phone, typing. "Just please tell us that you already know that the D is the Dick."

"What's Dick?" Jungkook ask, looking at his hyungs.

"Oh, you know. The thing that you like the most." Yoongi smirks, earning a whistle from Namjoon. Jimin just shake his head and sip on his water. This guys are unbelievable.

"I like the most? Seriously, what the hell is the Dick? I thought D means Doughnuts." Jimin chokes on his water, Yoongi patting his back while laughing.

"Seriously Jungkook?! Doughnuts? Do you think Taehyung owns and hide a big doughnut," Jimin stand up and pulls Taehyung with him, then he points at his... bulge and continue, "Under this pants!?"

People starts to give them weird looks, even Baekhyun and Taeyeon glance at their table. Taehyung whines and pouts at Seokjin's direction and effectively, Seokjin scold Jimin for making a scene. Hoseok then stand up and walk towards Jungkook.

"This," He place his phone in front of Jungkook's face. "Is a dick. D-I-C-K. Read it."

"The male... genitals?" Jungkook's face heat up and he push Hoseok's hands away from his face.

"Continue! Read the examples!"

Hoseok points at the example and he knows his face is as red as a tomato, "Sorry girls, I suck dicks."

Jimin and Namjoon burst out laughing, Taehyung just shake his head and tries to push Hoseok away.

"This one too!"

"He wore a condom over his dick- Wait, hyung. You didn't wore a condom earlier, right?" Jungkook ask, lowering his head.

This time, Hoseok and Yoongi join the others, laughing at their maknaes.