Chapter 16.5: Love me like you do [M]

Author's note: This chapter contains mature content below. I'll put an indicator to where it'll start and where it'll end so it'll be easy for you to skip them if you don't want to read the bed scene. Thank you c:

Jungkook sniffle, trying to stuff the tears to stream down his face for the nth time. He was watching the movie named "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and the scene just make him cry so much. He shoves a spoonful ice cream in his mouth as he clutches the container near his chest. When the girl fell on the pool, he'll normally say something like: "Is she stupid?" but right now, he's also a stupid who fell to his savior. At the end of the movie, they meet again and it's a happy ending. His sobs get louder, he hopes that Taehyung will sit next to him and tell him he's just waiting for someone like Jungkook. Apparently, Taehyung is his first love, and he's too heartbroken to hear the front door open.

"Jungkook?"

The said boy froze. That voice is obviously owned by Kim Taehyung. He hear the footsteps getting louder, he tighten his grip on the spoon as he eat another scoop of his chocolate ice cream. He watches nervously as he stares at the flatsceen, as if he's watching the credits roll. He felt the couch dip beside him and he just wish the ground would eat him up. Taehyung sits next to him as he stare at the younger's puffy eyes.

"Look at me." Taehyung orders and Jungkook thinks it's been a long time since he heard Taehyung speak to him like this, full of authority. He slowly raises his head to meet the elder's stare.

Taehyung stare at the guy next to him, his shinning eyes are now puffy and red. His gaze stop on his lips, red and coated with chocolate. He quickly grabs the container and spoon, placing it on the coffee table before pulling Jungkook into a passionate kiss.

At first, Jungkook hesitate but he kisses him back exactly the way Taehyung kiss him. He let his hand trail down and 'accidentally' rubs the elder's clothed member, earning a low moan from the said guy.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whisper when he pulls away, his eyes filled with lust and love.

"I like you." The elder mumble against his lips, shrugging off the look on Jungkook's eyes.

He pushes the elder, hovering over him and sitting on his lap, "Show me. How much you like me."

-Please skip this part if you're not interested/allowed to read mature scenes.-

He enjoy the view, Taehyung gulping nervously, eyes wide open, face flushed and his lips red and plump. He got it all wrong when he thought the elder couldn't get any sexier.

Taehyung on the other hand, can't think straight. He's definitely straight, but when it comes to Jungkook...

Jungkook leans down, nuzzling on the crook of Taehyung's neck. The elder slip his hand down his body, down to his butt. The guy on his lap flinches in surprise and put his mouth on Taehyung's, pushing his tongue between his lips. Jungkook surely thinks that the elder's mouth taste like peppermint and he's getting addicted to it.

The younger palm Taehyung's clothed member, making hard as steel bar, lets a low moan that pleases Jungkook. He tugs the elder's shirt, cutting the kiss to remove his shirt. Jungkook then raise his arm, letting Taehyung remove his shirt. Their lips meet again, but this time, the kiss was intoxicating, both tongues fighting for dominance. The younger fumbles on unbuttoning and unzipping Taehyung's pants. The brunet lifts his hips to make it easier for Jungkook to slide of his pants and boxers off. He follows afterward, removing his remaining clothes and damn, he was dumbstruck by Taehyung's well-toned abs and his thick and large cock. Jungkook experimentally stroke the throbbing cock with his thumb and two fingers, making the other throw his head backward as he grab on the younger's milky thighs, rubbing them. Doing it on the couch for the first time with Jungkook is a great idea, but still, Taehyung lift the younger, walking toward his (their) room.

When they reach the elder's room, the brunet throw the younger on his bed, closing and locking the door behind him as he scan the boy on his bed. Jungkook's hair is mess, face flushed, lips plump and slightly ajar releasing shaky breath, his chest rises and falls rapidly, not to mention his hard cock between his milky thighs is dripping with precum already.

Taehyung leans down; placing his knees inside the younger's thighs, spreading them for him. He begin with a gentle kiss on his neck down to his chest, sucking both Jungkook's nipple and making sure to brush his knees on Jungkook's dripping cock, he can hear the younger panting and moaning. He then slowly makes his way downward, licking and tracing the younger's abs.

Finally, the elder blows cold air on the head, teasing with the wet tip of his tongue, pushing it back and licking from the base to the tip, circling the rounded edge of the head. The younger arch his back and throw his head backwards, his hands tightly gripping the bed sheet. The pain of teasing and the pleasure is just too much; he's a moaning mess because of Taehyung's touches.

He almost cum when the elder take him in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, kissing it, licking some more and sucking harder. Jungkook can feel the building pressure on his lower, his breath hitches and his moans got louder, moaning the elder's name that hums in response, making the younger thrust his hips upward. Sure enough, he caught a glimpse of heaven but before he cum, Taehyung pulls away and he whimpers due to lost of contact. But his whimpers turns into low moans when the elder suck his own fingers errotically as he stare down at Jungkook's eyes. He gives it a one long lick before the elder leans again, circling his cold fingers on the tight hole. He bites his lower lip since the feeling is quite uncomfortable. Taehyung slowly thrust his finger, curling it upwards and Jungkook gasp, he then make sure to brush at the same spot as he enter another digit, scissoring the boy underneath him. Jungkook snake his hands on the elder's hair, grabbing it and gripping tightly when Taehyung enter the third finger. The thrust are not too slow but not too fast either, but when he hit the certain spot again, he started to gain speed. Jungkook close his eyes when he heard the sound of the bed creaking and the ripping sound of the foil. He arches his back when he felt the pressure rises once again but Taehyung quickly pulls away, positioning his cock instead.

Jungkook gulps in anticipation; the elder's body wet with his sweats was just too perfect. Taehyung hovers over him and he lift the younger's legs, wrapping them around his waist. He gasps when Taehyung slowly enter him, the pain was bearable but the anticipating feeling of being full with Taehyung's cock was just... Taehyung let out a long moan, his lips slightly ajar and his eyebrows furrowed. Jungkook's inside clenching around him and the heat surrounding him was too overwhelming and he can just cum right there. He starts to move in a slow pace, sound of their moans filled the room. Jungkook pulls the elder down, placing chaste kisses on his lips. Their eyes both filled with love and lust, and that's just what Taehyung needs. He suddenly changes his tempo as he starts to ram at the younger's abused hole. Jungkook meet Taehyung's thrusts with his hips, eyes closed as he feels the elder's deep thrusts. He whisper incoherent word between his gasps and moans ass the elder suck on his neck, leaving love bites. Taehyung the hook the younger's legs above his shoulder, gripping on the headboard as he continue to thrust, hitting the spot he's looking for that makes Jungkook see the stars above his head, the pressure keeps rising and rising.

Taehyung stare down at the exotic beauty under him, who moans for more, wanting more. When he felt Jungkook tightens around him, he grabs his abandoned cock and starts to stroke it, the same speed he rams the younger. Taehyung nibbles on the younger's earlobe and whisper.

"Moan my name, baby."

And with that, Jungkook cum on Taehyung's hand really hard, screaming the elder's name who continues to thrust at his sensitive hole, making him sons due to pleasure. Taehyung finally cum, moaning Jungkook's name with his low voice as he ride his climax. He slide out of him and remove the condom, throwing it in the trash bin beside his study table. He grabs a towel and wipes the hot liquid on their stomach, kissing the other deeply afterwards.

-End.-

They snuggle closer, Jungkook inhaling Taehyung's scent as he starts to doze off. Taehyung runs his hand through Jungkook's hair, his other hand tracing invisible patters on the small of his back.

"Don't leave me."

He whisper, but he receive no response. He glances down and notice the younger's current state. He smile and place a quick peck on his forehead, hugging him closer as he drift his own slumber.