You've Got It All Worked Out

Brendon's Point of View * 

Ryan and I took a shower together and headed back to school.

I'm sure people would wonder why our hair was wet. So I had to come up with something if I got asked.

"Thanks." He said looking down at his lap once we got there.

"For what?" I asked.

"Just being here," he looked at me with a small smile. "helping me, I guess."

I returned the smile and leaned over to kiss him. Just a short, sweet peck on the lips and I pulled away.

"I should thank you for helping me. If it weren't for you, I'd still be wondering what the fuck to do with my life. Probably trying to find some girl to be with so I can lie to myself about being straight." Ryan sighed and looked out the window.

"We should get inside before we miss anything else." He said.

We got out and walked inside together for once.

It was almost the end of second hour. Ryan and I walked to the room together, he walked in first and people stared. I walked to the back of the room to take my seat, Ryan staying in the front in his seat. I wanted to sit in the empty seat next to him.

My phone buzzed against my leg.

RyRo: Sorry if people are looking at you weird. Because we both have wet hair. & we came in at the same time ); 

I frowned and looked up at him. His head was on the table and his arms were under it, I could see the light from his phone.

Me: Idc. Don't worry about it baby (: Can't wait to get you alone again ;*

I smiled at my text and sent it.

"Hey Brendon," I looked over at the kid that sits next to me. We've talked on occasions, but we weren't really friends. "what's up with you and Ross?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, you're acting weird around him. And then you both walk in with wet hair." Thanks Nick, for pointing out the obvious. And thanks to me, for not thinking of an excuse.

"We got caught up in one of Gerard's pranks." I half lied. 

"But Ryan was the only one that got wet from that. I watched the whole thing. Even when you drug him into that room..." He got interrupted my one of his friends, Andy. Saved by the Andy.

I remembered my phone buzzing in my hand. A few times.

RyRo: Me either. I wish we could go to the cabin already.
RyRo: Is he question why you walked in with me and the wet hair? :l 

I lifted my head to look at him and he was slightly turned in his seat smiling at me. That was new. He never moves in his seat. Not to look at someone in the room anyway.

The bell rang before I could reply, so I hurried to meet Ryan as he dashed out of the room.

"Slow down speed racer!" I said when I finally caught up to him. He laughed.

"Wasn't sure you wanted to walk with me." He said putting his head down.

"Yeah, well. Who cares. I want to." I smiled at him and we stayed quiet the next couple of minutes walking to third hour.

I hated this class. I don't get to text much because Kish is a Nazi about texting in class.

But surprisingly when we got in there, there was someone else in his seat.